132

Zong Jiu: "..."

What are these duo doing?

He glanced at Zhuge An, who was also eager to speak but stopped, and the monk couldn't figure it out.

In fact, if you want to say that the clown is a good ghost, it is not necessary, because a few days ago, Zong Jiu saw him fighting with the mummies on the opposite block, and he drove them into the trash can in a circle, resulting in a comminuted fracture. Not to mention how horrifying the scene was, it made the trainees in the park stay away.

But for those who are willing to play with him and be friends with him, the clown is still very kind.

At least the clown was pretty good with Mad Hatter and Zong Jiu. Never let Zong Jiu see the scene where he was beating someone. Once he hit someone and hurriedly washed his hands, carefully hiding his injured hand behind the handkerchief. .

But there is one thing to say that after meeting Mad Hatter, a good partner who is also insane, the schizophrenia of the clown seems to be effectively curbed, and it is not as serious as before.

Maybe these two people can get crazy together, rob and set fire together in the park, and they have quite a common topic of nonsense.

"Oh! Wait, Joker, Mad Hatter and Magician, it's really a good combination!"

Mad Hatter suddenly seemed to realize something, and shouted excitedly in place.

Yes, many trainees around the port did not notice these two guys who are keen to engage in performance art. Now they saw that they were so scared that their buttocks were on fire. They sprang up and ran, for fear that these two lunatic ghosts would look for them. Not happy.

"Yes, this is really a good combination."

The clown applauded, and took out a bunch of balloons from behind like a trick, "Dangdangdang! We brought the props that the magician lacked!"

Behind him, Mad Hatter hummed a prologue for the opening of a good show.

Zong Jiu looked at the large clusters of balloons that seemed to be unable to catch even the clown himself, and a little unpleasant premonition seldom rose in his heart.

This hunch reached its peak after the Mad Hatter smiled and handed out his top hat.

"Don't panic, don't panic."

The Mad Hatter hat itself is much larger than ordinary hats. It is still made of unknown heavy animal skins. It is very strong, and the edges are dotted with a string of hooks.

Zong Jiu noticed that these hooks didn't seem to exist on the hat before.

The clown squatted down, wrapping the balloon line in his hand around the hat, and the Mad Hatter was responsible for holding the hat on the ground.

The two ghosts are obviously very hand-crafted types. After all, the exaggerated oil makeup on their faces was painted by themselves. The set of fancy dresses on their bodies are not sold on the street, and they should be tailored by themselves.

At this invincible manual work speed, soon a hat with a balloon was made.

The clown let go of his hand carefully, and finally confirmed that there were no traces of the balloon lines that were about to fall off, and triumphantly shared their latest results with Zong Jiu.