Chapter 124: Happy Halloween

The artist doll originally wanted to get angry, but when he saw the painting in front of him, there was no sound.

This golden hair who didn’t know where he played was indeed superior to him in his mastery of portrait painting. His skills were extremely mature, not to mention, even the use of colors had to be bolder. Every stroke has benefited the artist a lot, I don’t know. Unconsciously, he watched attentively, and couldn't bear to look away.

He was obviously a ghost who had been dead for many years, but because of his good temper, he wouldn't be incapable of accepting the fact that others are better than himself. It's just that he works on his paintings without permission. If he doesn't show his outstanding features, the artist estimates that he will have to go crazy on the spot.

After finishing the painting, Messiah threw the paintbrush away, and said with some enthusiasm, "No, it's still far away."

He turned his head and left altogether neatly, making the artist who still wanted to ask for advice a bit dazed.

Forget it, who doesn't have a weird temper on the road of art? People with higher skills and more weird tempers abound.

The artist shook his head regretfully, returned to his seat, and continued to admire the painting.

Looking at it, he seemed to understand the meaning of the other party's "far too far" just now.

Because no matter how many colors are used, how dazzling and complicated the techniques and techniques are, it is impossible to describe the charm of that person by one in ten million.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also a little stunned by this scene, but they looked at the Messiah with a holy smile and gracefully bowed down painting just now, and they were stunned that they couldn't fault it.

It is a pity that even if they find out what is wrong, because the main system prohibits communication between the two parties, the audience in the live broadcast room cannot contact the thriller trainees who are participating in the game, so they have to give up.

......

In the days before the Halloween event, all the trainees were very busy.

The high-level trainees are busy stepping on the spot, busy testing whether the doll is abnormal, and busy running around to determine the location of the amusement facilities in each area. Low-level trainees are busy collecting experience cards for various amusement facilities, and take various projects everywhere to exchange for C-level blind boxes.

Zong Jiu is also busy.

There were eleven teams in total, and each team needed to be replaced after being responsible for an area. The drawings were handed to Zong Jiu, who ran to the hot air balloon to check in detail.

In the end, Zong Jiu couldn't squat on the hot air balloon all day to do this. He had to contact the good ghosts to see which ghosts could help in the Halloween Battle Royale event.

For example, the clown with all his faces written "Come and find me to play", and the crazy hat who is happily jumping on the street.

Although he agreed to come and play with the clown, Zong Jiu happily released the other side's pigeons because of too much work in the past two days.

When Zong Jiu looked for it, the clown was squatting on the ground, counting the mushrooms without blinking, muttering to himself.

"Why hasn't he come to me to play~ Did he forget me~~ There are so many fun dolls in the playground~~~"