239

Mephistopheles, referred to as Mephistopheles. The name of the devil and demons in Faust Delhi.

Although the name was indeed in line with the devil's usual style, he didn't want to accept it so much.

Whether it is no.1 or number one, or even the pronouns given to him by others, the devil has never used them as names.

Because the devil doesn't need a name.

If he wants to, in such a long time, he can choose a name for himself.

But why does he need a name?

The name is a kind of **** to him, admitting that owning a name is like having a certain bond with the world, like forgetting the scars burned by the flames on the altar, forgetting the past that was buried behind the broken copy. It will also give him weakness.

The devil doesn't need and doesn't bother to have a name.

The devil paused for a while, but smiled: "If you want to call me by this name, then of course it can be your name alone, my magician."

But if it's a magician, it's another matter.

This is the connivance of the devil alone.

Unfortunately, the magician who has lost his memory does not seem to know the meaning behind this sentence.

That's right, Zong Jiu not only didn't know, he even wondered why the devil had identified his identity so accurately.

Could **** creatures also watch magic in front of the TV?

The man condescendingly looked at the white-haired youth who made no secret of his vigilance in front of him.

Judging from the friendship background provided by the main system, it is the time when the magician had just experienced a car accident and had an accident with his hands. In other words, the magician at this moment is still the energetic and world-renowned great magician. After just experiencing the upheaval of a car accident, there is still hope in his heart that his hands can recover, and he can even entertain himself without falling into the abyss of gloom and despair.

However, the magician who entered the thriller trainee competition at the beginning has had his hands crippled for several years, has undergone numerous operations, large and small, and has tasted how many times he has been hovering on the edge of hope and despair, even the warmth of love, and finally walked completely In the darkness, I lost interest in this world, and went to the extreme of reason and madness, relying only on the critical point of chain maintenance.

Compared to the always cold and calm magician he has always known, the magician in front of him seems to be much greener and immature.

Memory is the root of a person. If you lose the memory of an important period, it will indeed cause a big change in your personality.

But this does not seem to be a mere sealed memory.

The main system distorted the time in the magician's memory, allowing him to return to a younger personality. Just like when the devil was suppressed by the Judgment Day copy to the little devil's personality, the difference is that the little devil has the memory of the big devil, but only has the personality that belongs to the little devil. The magician reversed time, sealed the memory, and returned to a specific time point. He has never experienced the pain of seeking a famous doctor for no cure, and there is still a glorious look in his eyebrows.