140

The police officer's words stunned everyone at once.

After the ignorance, a deep panic followed.

In all the copies, either the trainee is a bright outsider. In impersonation mode, they need to act as a persona that fits the setting of this copy. Regardless of the mode of Terror dungeon advancement, none of the NPCs blatantly said to them, "We know your origins."

If the copy npc knows that he is an npc and is in the copy, wouldn't it be the same as the person in the book knows he is a character in the book, absurd and full of bizarre colors.

"and many more."

Anthony took a step forward and stopped in front of everyone, "You said let us go out with you, we have to go out with you? What if there are other circumstances?"

Xu Su, who was about to go out subconsciously, immediately closed his feet, took a step back, and looked at the little uncle in front of him vigilantly.

Seeing them so defensive, the sigh in the police officer's eyes became heavier and heavier.

"I know that you came from that infinite loop and suddenly entered such a dungeon, unable to maintain your usual mentality, but..."

Everyone looked like they didn't buy in, and even took out their own special props.

First, the pre-plot is different from the ordinary, and then there are real relatives that the trainees really know. Recalling that everyone reunited with their loved ones in the pre-plot, this series of abnormalities has increasingly cast a veil of mystery on this copy called Judgment Day.

They are all senior trainees, and they are not reckless newcomers, so naturally they won't just follow the police officer out like this.

What's more, although they have no shadows, the police officer has no shadows either. Who knows if he is a ghost or not.

Zong Jiu looked at Zhong Yiyuan, who was wearing glasses, who took off his glasses very pretentiously, and looked at the police officer with a pair of jet-black eyes.

As we all know, black eyes generally only appear on ghosts. If a living person has a pair of ghost eyes, it is called yin and yang eyes.

Zhong Yiyuan has such a pair of eyes that can see ghosts.

However, after he looked around and couldn't find any abnormality, he calmly put on his glasses again, and shook his head towards the white-haired magician, saying that he had not found any abnormality.

With Anthony's affirmation, everyone now knows that Zhong Yiyuan's Yin and Yang eyes are close to the top.

As soon as the top yin and yang eyes are opened, as long as it is a ghost, there is almost no escape.

Xu Su stood aside, unable to restrain his curiosity, and asked in a low voice, "Brother, if you see ghosts, what do ghosts look like in your eyes?"

Zhong Yiyuan also lowered his voice, and started popular science seriously, "Generally speaking, the spirit body I see is a cloud of pitch black, floating in the air, and I can't see the specific facial features."

"That's it." Xu Su suddenly realized.

......

"How about this."