162

After returning from the studio, many people discussed the special welfare activities announced by the main system at the last minute.

Not only the way this event was carried out, but also the true face of the mysterious tutor, the topics were enough for the trainees to discuss with the audience in the live broadcast room for a long time.

[My God, the true face of the tutor, who wouldn't want to know! 】

[Come here, have you opened the bet, come and guess who the tutor is among the trainees]

[Wait, did you make a mistake? You think, what the main system usually likes to do is not to dig holes for others to jump. What it said just now did not explicitly say that the instructor is in the category of trainees. Don't be so eager to open the bet. In case the instructor is the trumpet of the main system, anyway, it is now pitted by the main system. I am Don’t believe it’s nonsense]

[Indeed, what I said upstairs makes sense. Just listen to the main system's words. When I first heard about special welfare activities, I felt strange. Even if the main system is really sending warmth, it is impossible to get it so simply. 】

......

In the eager discussion of other people, Zong Jiu directly led Xu Su, who was unconscious, to the exclusive elevator for A-level trainees.

Xu Su is now A grade. Of course, seeing him fainting and still restless, still with a tear-stained face, knows that he would rather not have this A grade.

Zhong Yiyuan and Anthony carried Xu Su in one hand and carried them into the conference room in the A-level corridor. Perhaps it was the alliance and friendship concluded on Judgment Day that made these three people familiar. After all, there were almost five to twenty-three trainees who insisted on taking the second main line at the beginning, and there must be some sympathetic revolutionary friendship.

"Put him on the sofa."

Zong Jiu commanded them, then turned his head and rang the bell for the waiter to take care of them.

"Go change clothes first, and gather here in thirty minutes."

They came the fastest. Except for a few of them, Zhuge An, Fanzhuo, Tuyumen and Exorcist all greeted them first, and went back to the room to take a shower and clean up.

After setting up Xu Su, Zong Jiu turned around and left with the others and returned to his room.

He had just walked into the corridor, and the butler who had been waiting for a long time greeted him, bent down and respectfully took over his muddy dusty long windbreaker, and instead pushed a pair of brand new cotton slippers that had been heated to the point. Come.

"Welcome back, sir."

"Hot water is ready for you. Maybe you want to try some freshly baked scones and afternoon tea after bathing?"

Zong Jiu paused his hands when he unbuttoned his chest button, and glanced at the blue and white cat by the fireplace.

After hearing the sound, the cat who squinted and curled up into a fire gave him a cold look, then glanced at him uninterestedly.

Good guy, this is the attitude a cat should have.

Zong Jiu shook his head in his heart, "Let's make a pot of Darjeeling."

To wash away one's fatigue, hot water bath is the best way.

The young man lay on his back in the bath, with a white hair cascading down like a waterfall, and the end dropped into the hot water. After being soaked, it was attached to the bare/naked back and shoulders, like snakes full of seduction.