111

The devil is in a good mood.

During the recent period of time, he manipulated No.8 to watch the show everywhere, and he has not lost the front-line fun.

Although things did not develop as he thought during the second monthly exam, it was not bad.

Of course, the most interesting one is the magician who has torn off the surface of peace.

no.1 is very much looking forward to what kind of beast he will release, especially after the other party said "will destroy this copy", the devil's heart's interest has reached its peak.

The magician after the change of attitude is so delicious, so delicious that he can't help but want to unpack this beautifully wrapped gift box in advance to see what a surprise baby is inside.

Before Zong Jiu came to his office, No.1 had been waiting for him here in his spare time.

The moment the white-haired magician opened the door, the demon was sitting behind the desk, put down the pen in his hand, and looked at him with a smile on his head.

"The teaching office just contacted me not long ago. I heard that you removed all the monitors in your class?"

The man played with the pen with his fingertips, as if asking casually, but his tone was vaguely expressing appreciation.

Unexpectedly, it was not just a white-haired young man who came in.

There was still a group of people behind him.

Behind Zong Jiu, the trainees brought by the coercion were all standing at the door, and their faces that had just been flaunted after seeing the no.1 in the office died down one by one, revealing sheer fear.

These trainees are all thorns in several other classes. They do not obey the managers and former whistleblowers, which are unstable factors in the group.

When the monitors of each class brought these people, none of them were convinced, but after Zong Jiu threatened to bring them to find this adult, they became quail one by one.

"Hurry up, don't waste time, go in."

The squad leader of Class 6 pushed these people into the office impatiently, and carefully glanced at No.1 inside with a zeal and admiration, until the door slammed shut in front of him with a bang.

These trainees didn't dare to get out of the atmosphere after they came in, and they were trembling visibly in place with their naked eyes.

Only the white-haired young man standing in front of them was not only not afraid at all, but even bluntly ordered, "Let them absolutely obey me."

no.1 raised his eyebrows, and before he could speak, Zong Jiu said coldly, as if he knew what he was going to say in advance, "Your Excellency is useless in the second monthly exam. The npc cooperation rewards will continue to be used, but Divide?"

The truth is that there is nothing wrong with it, but this requirement for cooperation is really worthy of scrutiny.

The devil squinted his dark golden eyes to look at him, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth became more and more dangerous.

His gaze swept over the trainees who were standing in the corner of the office, trying hard to retract themselves, and their voices were indistinct.