178

Next, everyone did not discuss other things. Since the main system determines most of the ability values, all they can do is choose their own route, and then let their fate. jpg

When choosing special props, Zong Jiu hesitated in the friendship cards of the Joker and the Mad Hatter, and the silver coins of Iluka.

There is no doubt that although the friendship cards of the Joker and the Mad Hatter are only Grade B, their combat effectiveness should never be underestimated. At the Halloween event, Zong Jiu personally watched the clown punch the head of another ghost npc into the trash can. The scene was bloody, bloody, violent and violent. Of course, this mad hat is not too much.

However, the next round of dungeons is purely a dungeon that depends on luck. I think luck is more important.

Iluka's silver coins, B-level props, and special props that Zong Jiu obtained from the old nun in the Judgment Day dungeon, can turn the user into an invincible lucky blessed by God within ten minutes.

In fact, when he came back and asked, Anthony Zhong Yiyuan and Xu Su had also obtained some weird special props from the family members of the Judgment Day dungeon.

In comparison, of course it is more profitable to bring silver coins into this copy.

Zong Jiu didn't think long before he directly selected the silver coin binding of Iluka and filled it into the carrying inventory of the identity card.

But Tuyumen looked a little hesitant: "The next copy will not be a ghost copy, right?"

The exorcist kindly reminded him that the next instance would strip off all the physical strengthening of the trainee.

Tuyumen was very happy when he thought that he had become increasingly non-chief after inheriting the Onmyoji abilities, and now that he had obtained a chance to smuggle to Europe.

But after being happy, worries followed.

Onmyoji's ability to relieve has its advantages, and naturally it has its disadvantages.

If the next dungeon is a ghostly dungeon, then the earth imperial gate that has lost its ability but is empty of high inspiration will become the sweet pastry in the eyes of all ghosts.

In this case, Tuyumen would have to consider bringing a supernatural prop, which is better than nothing.

"No."

It was Zhuge An who answered him this time.

The black-haired sergeant stood in place, holding his Tai Chi gossip plate in his hand, stopping and walking in the quiet room, occasionally bowing his head to fiddle.

Everyone watched his movements together, and after a long while, he took the gossip with his hands, and looked inscrutable, "The next dungeon is not a ghostly alien dungeon, you just need to bring functional props."

It is good to have a prophet.

Onmyoji sighed in relief and turned to worry about his full system backpack.

Zong Jiuzheng was about to put down his ID card, but turned around and received an unexpected message from the main system.

[S-level trainee Zhuge An has spent 20,000 survival points to transfer the permission to carry the dungeon to you]

He suddenly raised his head, only to see the other party faintly say: "Bring your other B-level props."