187

"Catch those two humans!"

"Over there, they ran over there, chasing separately!"

In the dim corridor, the bull-head police officer just yelled at them. Numerous bull-headed horses chased them with torches, and the roar echoed around the corridor.

Originally, these animals were huge in size, and one was better than two or three human complexes. When they ran up, they were like a moving hill, shaking the ground like an earthquake.

In the midst of turmoil, Zong Jiu was dragged into the dark, and was hugged by cold arms. His whole body was covered by the shadow of the lightly moving when Deng Ying jumped. Only a pale and slender ankle was exposed under the black cheongsam.

The ubiquitous shadows naturally noticed this, so the hideous darkness seemed to be gathered out of thin air, bit by bit swallowed the body of the young man exposed to the air, trapped in an inseparable sticky swamp.

Zong Jiu: "..."

He was silent for a while, as if thinking about why no.1 can be encountered in this place.

Sure enough, demons are everywhere, and the dog-headed sergeant does not deceive me either.

"Yes, I went the wrong way, you let me go."

There was a pleasant chuckle behind him, scratching people's ears a little bit.

"Oh, is it so?"

The man's voice was low and joking, "Then I let you go now?"

Countless cow heads and horse faces ran in front of them, and iron chains with thick bowls swayed in their hooves, and the rusty links at the end dragged to the ground, pulling out a series of creepy drags.

If this is caught back, it is estimated to be pulled back to the auction floor and continue with the unfinished auction.

Women's clothing belongs to women's clothing, and Zong Jiu has absolutely no hobby of letting a group of animals auction him off.

Everyone knows the truth about enduring humiliation.

As a last resort, the white-haired young man had to shut his mouth and stopped speaking.

However, the hand on his thigh not only showed no signs of pulling away, but it also got deeper/into a few points along the waistline.

Zong Jiu patted it, "If you touch me again, you will chop off your hand."

"It's sad."

no.1 said hypocritically, relying on the fact that the opponent is not able to make large movements now, he will firmly lock the person in his arms.

"I'm rushing over to give assistance non-stop, shouldn't I give some rewards? Huh?"

Wearing neat gloves, he lifted up the thin cheongsam a little, and circulated in a very dangerous area, with some kind of nickname/nick suggestion that didn't need to be declared.

With that said, Zong Jiu took time out and looked down.

The hand around his waist is not as realistic as it used to be, on the contrary, it has some murky light.

"but......"

The demon bent down, "I can see the magician like this, this trip is not a bad thing."