252

In this quiet black forest, Xu Su stood still crying and crying, surging turbulently, but couldn't stop it.

He didn't know what was going on, he was definitely sure he hadn't heard this voice before, but the familiar feeling in his mind got heavier and heavier, and his tears became more and more turbulent, and he couldn't stop it at all.

There is a forgotten name hidden on the tip of the tongue, and I can't say it, but Xu Su clearly knows that the owner of this voice is very important to him, very, very important.

It's like...the missing part.

Xu Su didn't know how to spend so many days at home.

In the past, Xu Su's life was very colorful, sitting at home casually playing games for a day, and occasionally in a good mood and asking his buddies to go out to play basketball or play arcades. In short, he would not let himself be bored.

But now?

Now Xu Su sat down at his table, and the day passed silently. He didn't know what he was doing. He was muddled and unconscious, like a corpse of a colleague. His thinking was like freezing, without thinking or moving.

Everyone in the family said that he grew up, became calm and reliable, and changed from a young boy who didn't think about anything to a sensible man.

Only Xu Su knew that he seemed to be missing something, as if his heart was hollowed out abruptly, feeling sad for no reason, but he didn't know what he was sad about.

After hearing this voice, at that moment, it seemed to be complete suddenly.

He thought, he must have forgotten a very important person.

Seeing him crying out of breath, the voice softened first.

"Don't cry."

When the male voice said so, Xu Su cried even louder. It's like crying out all the grievances I was forced to forget.

He sobbed and said, "Except...unless you tell me, what is your...name...I, I won't cry."

The voice was a little helpless: "I want to tell you too, but this violates the rules."

If possible, Xu Sen would prefer to appear directly.

But no, it is still not allowed by the rules. Even if the main system goes to high-dimensional, this space is not managed by the main system, the highest authority is transferred to the devil, and the infinite loop still has its own rules.

It is impossible for that adult to be kind enough to do charity. Therefore, the rules that should be followed cannot be violated. But fortunately, it is much better now than before. For example, this turned out game is the best proof.

As he said, his voice paused again: "You follow my instructions and get out of this forest first. Goodbye, don't stay here for long, it's dangerous here."

Xu Su blushed abruptly when he heard the obedient character, and his tears disappeared all at once.

He wiped his red eyes and his voice was as soft as a mosquito: "Okay, I will listen to you."

After speaking, Xu Su quickly lowered his head and didn't dare to lift up, so he blushed and hurried forward.

......

On the other side, not surprisingly, Tu Yumen was cleaned up by the female ghost sister.