Chapter 152: a perfect world

This is an extremely beautiful world.

The survivors who came to this Super S Grade dungeon to perform the task all said so.

There is no calendar in the infinite loop, because no one lives out of this world full of infinite terror, so no one can compare the calendar of this world with the calendar of the real world.

If you have to count the timeline, the opening time of the first Super S-Rank dungeon in infinite loop history was probably after Guiguzi led his subjects to rebel and died tragically after the S-Rank dungeon Fengshen Kingdom.

At this time Guiguzi had just died, and the prophecies he left behind became more and more uproar, almost the entire infinite loop of survivors were urgently looking for the savior who could inherit Guiguzi's last wish.

Before that, Guiguzi was the spiritual pillar of almost all survivors. Under his leadership, everyone regrouped and had the goal and desire to survive this cycle. At that time, the infinite cycle was unprecedentedly united, and people were like brothers, helping each other for this common benefit.

The crash of a spiritual support can be imagined as a blow to the survivors.

Gui Guzi is a sufficiently talented and general leader. After he died at the ruling of the Fengshen Kingdom, those cronies who could clearly survive couldn’t help tearing down their plackets, sighing up to the sky, “The general situation is gone, the sky is dead!”, one by one, desperately. He brazenly threw himself into the raging fire under the stage of the Conferred Gods, and ended up with a devastating end just like Guiguzi.

After knowing the news, the survivor in the infinite loop could not say a bolt from the blue.

They are eager to find a spiritual support again, an object of worship that can bear all their hopes.

That is to say, in this difficult period of instability, the first Super S Grade dungeon in infinite loop history sent a nightmare invitation to all senior survivors.

As for the specific rewards that this Super S Grade dungeon can get, it is no longer possible to test. Because according to Zhuge An, almost the entire infinite loop of senior survivors at that time had decided to accept the invitation of the invitation letter to enter this dangerous Transcendent S Grade instance.

It is precisely because of the bizarre deaths of many people involved in this copy that very little has been circulated today, whether it is a prophecy or the part of the history under the leadership of Guiguzi.

What the little devil transmitted to Zong Jiu was the memory of a survivor from the old Guiguzi department.

After Zong Jiu came back to his senses, he realized that his current situation is a bit like an onlooker, unable to speak out or intervene, or even control his own actions. He can only passively receive this memory in the form of watching a 3D movie.

The scene at the beginning is in a conference room with an endless loop.

After receiving the nightmare invitation letter from the main system, the remaining Guiguzi old department started a heated discussion.

None of them were the core of the old group, the core of them all followed Guiguzi to the Fengshen Kingdom and was buried there. The rest are just two or three big cats and kittens, which can't make much of the climate.

Someone worriedly asked, "Hong Lie, do we really want to enter that Super S Grade dungeon?"

The survivor named Hong Lie tightened his fists and exhaled from his chest: "Go, why not go."