195

no.1 After saying this, there was a moment of silence in the carriage.

In the next second, there was an earth-shattering laugh.

If Zong Jiu had just thought that the devil's appearance of carefully circumventing this Super S Grade instance plane was pitiful and funny, then he really made a ridiculous ridicule now.

The magician trembled with a smile, narrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyebrows. A white hair trembled along his shoulders, all over his shoulders, with a pleased expression on his face.

Looking at the incompetence and rage of no.1 now, I was really laughed at.

Zong Jiu moved his body pressed on the soft cushion, found a comfortable position, and laid his head lazily on the cushion behind him.

This carriage was originally built for the noble duke. Although it looks inconspicuous and low-key from the outside, it has a lot of things on the inside. The materials used in every place are excellent, and even the cushions on the back do not know whether it is used. How many precious fluff stuffing is made.

Zong Jiu laughed, but also spared no effort to mock, "Let me breathe out?"

He squinted his eyes, and learned what the devil likes to do the most. He glanced up and down the two hands protruding out of the shadows, jokingly and mockingly.

"Just based on your appearance? Do you want to be kicked out by the Dungeon Consciousness again?"

demon:"......"

The magician's words really hit his death hole.

Originally, this Super S Grade dungeon refused outsiders to enter, and even refused to connect to the main system.

Because its spatial coordinates are located in the dark dimension, it is unsteady, and even the main system is difficult to detect.

There is a higher dimension above the dimension, which is not difficult to understand. Even the main system can only fully control the lower-level planes. For the higher-level planes, it can only communicate on an equal basis. Even interference can only put the survivor in to perform tasks with the permission of the copy. .

In other words, it is difficult for this plane to determine the coordinates even for the main system, and only lunatics like no.1 will choose to directly enter the turbulence of the dark dimension.

This is undoubtedly a very dangerous move, even if it is a devil, it is the same to traverse the space turbulence without any positioning.

Fortunately, he is the same as the Dark Dimension in some respects. As an existence infused with a plane of malice, no.1 has long been out of the category of human beings. It is even not an exaggeration to say that he is a monster born purely in malice.

The dark dimension accepted him.

But this copy did not accept him, so the devil could only be wronged as a smuggler.

Especially after being kicked out, the plane has strengthened its supervision. If the body really comes over, I am afraid that it will be kicked out in the next second.

Behind the shadows, the man squinted his dark golden eyes, his expression unpredictable.

If you change to the past, the devil will be happy to let Zong Jiu understand the consequences of provoking him.