184

Zong Jiu was basically sure that what he had just now was not an illusion.

Because the cheongsam beauty turned her head and paused for a while, this rather unusual behavior was immediately noticed by the animals who were betting on him.

A rabbit rushed over quickly and winked at him, pretending to be a gentleman.

"This beautiful lady, may I be honored to be able to help you?"

Zong Jiu: "..."

He clearly heard the hard laughter of the Tomi Gate in front of him.

On the other hand, the magician has a black cheongsam, with a slender figure and a pair of long legs looming as he walks.

He rolled up his white hair, pinned it behind his ear with a hairpin, and wore a large lady's hat on his head. The pair of white cat ears moved slightly above him. The black veil hung from the brim of the hat, covering the face behind, only a little glimpse in the occasional flashing firelight, the shadow of the eyes was deep and thrilling.

In order to disguise himself as an animal, Zong Jiu specially wears a pair of black velvet long gloves, holding a small bone fan in his hand. Now he looks just like the animal ladies at the dinner party. .

The disguise doesn’t have a voice changer. The girl’s voice is very different from the man’s voice. If you pinch your throat to answer, I’m afraid Tu Yumen will have to laugh until the sky is broken, the mountains and rivers are shattered, and the universe will be overwhelmed by aliens. The point where he took it from the earth.

For the sake of his partner and his own image, Zong Jiu decided not to answer and waved his hand coldly.

The rabbit was not discouraged when he was rejected, but backed up two steps, looking at it with obsessive eyes from time to time.

If on weekdays, such eyes would not cause much trouble to Zong Jiu, because as a profession active on the stage, he has long been accustomed to too many gazes of all kinds. Unless this kind of gaze is extremely special, like no.1, it was with undisguised malice at first, and then with naked/naked/naked sexual interest, no matter which one it is, it is impossible to ignore.

It's just that this time it's not a human being showing such a gaze, but a rabbit, which is not as tall as Zong Jiu's calf.

To be honest, this scene is a bit ridiculous, like strayed into some strange version of the animal world.

Zong Jiu was annoyed by this rabbit jumping up and down, so he simply spoke to the sub-system in his mind.

"Charm this rabbit for me."

Now that the rabbit hit his muzzle, it appeared to be very useful. In addition to the rule book issued by the main system, it is written that if the npc naturally has a good impression of the trainees, the difficulty of the charm will decrease, and the benefits will be more after the charm is successful. If you don't use it, you don't use it.

[Your throwing result is 01/70, congratulations, the roll is a big success]

[Similarly to the gatekeeper npc, the rabbit is also not a mentally determined npc, let alone a big success? Even if it is a confrontation round, a big success can occupy the highest position, so there is no need to make a psychology check for the npc in this round.]

The Tuyumen in front shared the voice of the subsystem, and the muffled laughter stopped abruptly.