133

Thanks to the crazy duo, the people on the beach were scared to leave.

Zong Jiu walked towards the hat with a heavy heart.

Behind him was the expectant look of the clown and the Mad Hatter, and Zhuge's encouraging look made him feel a little ridiculously absurd for a while.

"Wait, wait, I forgot something!"

Just as Zong Jiu was about to get angry and sat down on his hat, the clown suddenly patted his head as if he was thinking of something.

He took out a thin card from his clothes that didn't have a pocket in his body like a trick, and handed it over, with a look full of expectation.

"I'm in this dungeon world~ welcome to come and play with me~~~"

The clown's scarlet oil-painted mouth bends embarrassedly, and his face covered in white paint shows a horrified smile. The difference is that he is cautious and light, for fear of rejection, "Of course...you can also use this card to play with me!"

"Oh, that's right. And me, this is my copy number."

Immediately afterwards, the Mad Hatter also scratched his head and handed over a exactly the same business card, "Tea parties are held here all year round. I would love to take you to **** special Bloody Mary."

On the card, the cartoon clown head and the cartoon crazy hat head grinning at him.

What I have to say is that the appearance of the Q version is much cuter than the deity.

At the same time, Zong Jiu also received a warm reminder from the main system.

[Congratulations to trainee Zongjiu for obtaining the B-level prop X2: the friendship card of the clown and the crazy hat]

[Prop purpose: The copy world numbers of the two ghosts are recorded above, and they will only be delivered to their friends who agree with them from the bottom of their hearts. Trainees can use this business card to summon two ghosts to the current copy, the time limit is 30 minutes]

[Prop note: If you are not very friendly with the owner of the card, it is recommended not to try it at will, because the item is only for summoning, and there is no guarantee that the summoned ghost will be willing to help obediently or screw off the user’s head at the next moment. 】

Good guy, this is a good thing.

Zong Jiu very calmly accepted the business card, "I see, there are fun things that will call you to play."

Seeing the magician accept the business card, the two of them smiled and high-five in place, and came directly to an impromptu Latin, which was mixed with "the clown also has friends", "the Mad Hatter tea party invitation has finally been sent" and so on.

The fun of the Joker and the Mad Hatter is to a certain extent the same as that of Zong Jiu, and they have an extraordinary consistency on this topic. For Zong Jiu, these are just two thugs, why not do it?

The surprise that the Mad Duo brought to Zong Jiu was much more than that.

The white-haired young man sat on his hat with some restraint.

Perhaps because of the long and slender figure, this hat almost trapped Zong Jiu's whole person. From the outside, only the hair, a slender waist, and the lower legs hanging down from the outside can be seen.