125

As soon as the main system prompts, all the trainees greeted their companions and selected an area to stand.

In order to prevent the safe house from being unable to accommodate, different organizations have tacitly chosen different areas to stand.

Zong Jiu led several teams from Class 9 stationed in a district. Although bad ghosts gather in this place, at least one area covers a good area, right in the center of the entire amusement park, and there is enough reaction time no matter where you go.

Many people looked over in secret when they were standing.

Because Zong Jiu’s team’s attire is so strange, it’s okay to wear sportswear and tie the leggings, the main thing is that everyone also carries a large mountaineering bag.

In addition, the team led by Zong Jiu is basically a rookie, and the only old trainee besides him is Tu Yumen.

Tu Yumen joined the team after boarding the Zhuge Pirate Ship. This great African Onmyoji smiled and handed out spiritual power charms to every trainee in the team, telling them to use them before being caught by ghosts, which can play a certain role in resistance.

Although Tuyumen is not a chieftain, the things he made are not a chieftain. For newcomers who naturally lack props, it is simply a charity. So everyone thanked the Onmyoji in tears.

In addition, they also considered physical fitness.

The nine trainees who participated this time used almost all of the survival points earned in the collective dungeon to strengthen their physical fitness. The unified strengthened legs should at least be strengthened to the extent that they can run a few kilometers long distance casually. Eight hundred meters will be exhausted and become a dead dog, so there is no need to participate. It is better to wash and sleep, so as not to give away the head.

Under the night sky, all the colored lights in the amusement park were changed to dark yellow. Together with the pumpkin lanterns floating and burning in the sky, the dark shadows of the crowd were pulled out, which made people uncomfortable.

In the past, the colorful amusement park was full of lights and festoons, just like the day, where the light is seriously insufficient like tonight, you can only see the gloomy spider webs and white cloth, and even the cheerful music has been replaced by the underworld. bgm, very ear-piercing.

Xu Su rubbed his hands, "Well, why haven't you seen any ghosts yet?"

His appearance is still calm, but the tremor between the words has betrayed him.

Not only him, but several of the newcomers who swore to follow Zong Jiu in the Deserted Village dungeon were a little weak.

The Halloween event is not like a horror dungeon. The horror dungeon may have only one ghost, but this battle royale throws hundreds of ghosts in one go. Who knows what the faces under the hoods of those cute dolls look like? The mere fact of being hunted down is enough to make people fearful.

Domemon smiled encouragingly, "Don't be afraid."

Zong Jiu patted Xu Su's shoulder even more, and said with earnest heart, "Think about your determination."

When Xu Su heard this, he slowly clenched his fists, and said solemnly: "I see, Brother Nine!"

He was just a D-level rookie trainee at first, and he was promoted to C-level after experiencing a collective copy of nine deaths. But at the same time, Xu Sen, a small partner, achieved an ascent, directly from C-level to A-level, becoming an A-level boss that everyone admires and admires.