1❤ GUDDAN GUPTA

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV

Our Guddan enters in the scene in her style on her yellow scooter..

She abruptly pulled the brakes in the market due to which the scooter stops suddenly and guddan stumbled ahead..

"Lo ji..aagyi guddan madam..aaj pata nahi kya karegi.." A confectionery shopkeeper said..

Guddan removed her helmet and smiled looking into the side mirror of her scooter..

Ignoring the comments about her clumsy nature from others she move towards that confectionery shop..the keys of her scooter moving around her index finger in circular motion..

"Namaste Ramesh chacha.." she greeted the shopkeeper..

"Ek kaam kariye..hume ek toothpaste ki tube de dijiye" she said forwarding her hand with some money..

Shopkeeper, whose name is ramesh eyed guddan suspiciously but shrugging give her a tube of toothpaste..

Taking the toothpaste from him, guddan opened its cap and signed something to Ramesh.. 

"Kya?" He asked

"Arre apna haath dijiye chacha.." guddan said 

Ramesh forwarded his hand and guddan squeezed whole paste in the tube on to his hand..

"Aye!..pagal ladki!" Ramesh shouted

"Yeh lijiye tube..aur daalke dikhayiye iss paste ko waapis iss tube mei" guddan said 

"Kya bakwaas hai yeh sab?" He asked frustrated 

"Aapse toh sab ho sakta hai na chacha..toh yeh kaam bhi kar dijiye" guddan said..

Ramesh fumed in anger..

"You!" 

"Teen baatein yaad rakhna chacha" guddan said turning around and moving towards her scooter..

"Pehli..guddan se ho paayega" she said

"Dusri..guddan se ho paayega" she said turning around to face him..

"Aur tisri.." she said sitting down on her scooter..

"Jab aap yeh paste waapis tube mei daal denge..tab batayungi" she said 

Aakhir, guddan apni tisri baat kaha batati hai ;))

"Arreee..Mera tommy!" As guddan was about to start her scooter giving a befitting reply to everyone there who was commenting she heard someone yelling..

Getting off her scooter..she moved ahead to find Mrs.sharma (her neighbor) shouting as her dog (tommy) ran away..

"Arre..Sharma aunty.. tension mat lijiye..guddan hai na..abhi aapka Tommy aapke paas aa jayega" guddan said raising her invisible collar..

"Haa?" Sharma aunty nodded confused..

Ab bhai, humari guddan aur uske guddan-pane ke charche durr durr tak hai.. 

Keeping her keys inside her sling bag and adjusting her sling properly she ran behind the dog..

.

 She run a marathon in the whole market running behind the dog and finally she was able to catch him..

She looked at the market..

Whole market was upside-down..courtesy of our mahaan guddan..

"Yeh sab Kisne kiya?" She asked as she looked that fruits, vegetables, flowers are here and there with some damage to some shops and crackers bursting...