9❤ SIDDHI

♡Happy Reading♡

GUDDAN'S POV 

(A new day)

Waking up I stood up from my bed stretching my arms and yawning..

Then I look myself in the mirror..

"How can some girls wake up looking all fresh..I mean just look at me..kisi bhoot👻 se kam nahi lag rahi mei" I pouted looking at myself in the mirror and roamed my hands in my hair wincing when my fingers got stuck in my tangled hair pulling my hair..

"I hate mornings!" I mumbled and sat down on bed carefully combing my hairs with my hands to do the tangled mass of my hair in a lazy ponytail..

"Good afternoon Di" Revati's voice came as she entered in the room with a cup in her hand..

I know she brought coffee for me..

My lovely sister..

But, wait!

"Good afternoon?" I asked her 

She pointed at the clock giving me the cup of the hot heavenly drink..

I looked at the clock and it shows 12:30 pm..

Well..great guddan..

I shifted my gaze to Revati and saw her ready in a red anarkali and beautiful jhumkas..

"Kaha Chali?" I asked her..

"Wohh..mei.." Revati started and I understood where she is going..

"Waise toh mujhe Pata chal gya..par bata de tu" I said 

"Di.." she blushed

"Aha..blush toh dekho madam ka..Parv se milne jaa rahi hai na" I nudged her..

She looked down biting her lower lip and nodded..

"Ohhhooo" I teases her more..

"Di.." she whined

"Acha Ok.. I am not saying anything" I said raising my hands..

"Mei fresh hokar aayi" I said entering in the bathroom..

"Ok di" 

...

We are in living room, me changing TV channels and Revati is waiting for Parv to pick her up..

Maa and papa are not at home..they have gone to visit some bua ke chacha ke something something 😅

"Revati..mei bore ho rahi hu" I said to her..

"Why don't you visit orphanage" revati said 

"Hmm..uss din bhi nahi gayi thi mei kyunki unn uncle ne mood spoil kar diya tha mera" I said 

"Kaun uncle?" Revati said 

"Acha wohi..woh Mr.akdu" revati said before I could answer..

I nodded..

"Leave him Di.. don't spoil your mood" revati said 

"Hmm" I hummed nodding..

Soon, parv came and we greeted each other..

Theek hai..baat toh sweetly karta hai par phir bhi I have trust issues on him..

I handed revati the extra key of house and told her to take care before bidding bye..