35❤ SHOPPING SPREE

♡Happy Reading♡

Background music 👆

Double update! (And chapter is Unedited) Enjoy!!

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Next day, guddan woke up and found herself spooning with Akshat..his back was facing him as his chin was placed on her shoulder and hands were wrapped around her in a tight hold with their legs tangled with each other..

Guddan slightly turn her face and a smile spread across her lips as she saw her husband's peaceful face while sleeping..

Guddan wriggled to come out of his hold only to hear him groan and tightening his hold around her..

"Jindal sahab" guddan called him..

"Haa bolo" his sleepy voice came and damn his voice..

"Leave me na" guddan requested 

"Let me sleep na" he requested back..

"Toh Aapko koi nhi jaga rha..aap so jaiye par hume toh jaane dijiye" guddan said 

"Kyu?" He asked

"I have to use washroom" she simply replied

"Ok go" half heartedly he left her and guddan got to her feet and padded to bathroom after taking her clothes..

Guddan came out after doing her morning business and saw akshat asleep..

'Inhe restaurant nahi jaana kya?' She thought 

"Jindal sahab" she called him to wake him up..

"Jindal sahab" she again called him this time tapping his shoulder..

He stirred but didn't wake up..

"Khadoos uncle!" Guddan shouted not that loud but enough to wake him up..

"Kya hai guddan?" Akshat asked her rubbing his eyes while sitting up..

"Wake up mister" she said throwing a pillow at him..

"Oww woman..whats the need of being violent in morning" Akshat asked throwing the pillow back at her..

"Aapki neend kholne ke liye Mr. Aalsi" guddan replied throwing back..

"Sab jaante hai aalsi kaun hai yaha" Akshat said catching the pillow and keeping it in his lap resting his hands on it..

"Don't you have to go to restaurant today?" Guddan asked sitting on bed..

"No" Akshat shook his head..

"Kyu? When did you started taking leave?" Guddan asked him  lying down with her head on the pillow which was on Akshat's lap..

"Are you gajni?" Akshat asked her 

"What!? No!" Guddan replied slightly hitting him..

"Don't you remember we have to go to shopping today for reception, Ms.gajni?" Akshat teased her..

Guddan remembered last night conversation while having dinner.. they decided to go for shopping today and function will be tomorrow..

"Stop calling me gajni" guddan huffed..

"Meri marzi" Akshat continued to play with her..

"Then don't talk to me" guddan said sitting up amd folding her hands to her chest while pouting..

"Hum toh karenge baat" Akshat said pulling her cheeks and pecking her cheeks he left to washroom leaving behind a guddan who just get caught off guard..