7❤ SHAADI?..NO!

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

(Few days later)

"Thank you, Kapoor" AJ said to the lawyer who is his friend..

"Oh....AJ..I mean the AJ..just said thank you to me.. like ME" The lawyer said suprised and he even pointed himself..

"Go to a doctor and get your ears checked, Kapoor!" AJ rolled his eyes..

"Acha chal yeh toh bata..bhabhi se kab milwayega" the lawyer said teasingly..

"Chup kar" Akshat said and taking the marriage papers from him he left from there..

AKSHAT'S POV

These stupid people will never change..what's the need of blowing horns when the traffic is not going to clear..

Taking the papers from my lawyer friend, I was on my way to Gupta house to talk to Guddan..

But, here I am stuck in this traffic where these stupid people are doing nothing but blowing horns..

Irritated, I decided to ignore them and tapping on the steering wheel I started to look here and there when something, no, I mean to say someone caught my eye..

Her back was facing me but I don't know why I felt like she's..Guddan?

I was about to look other side when she turned and I was suprised to see that she was guddan..

She was helping a old poor lady who was wearing a worn-out saari..Her gestures were so sweet and the lady give her some blessings by caressing her hairs lovingly..I was busy looking at her that I didn't notice when the traffic got cleared and guddan was also helping the old lady to sit on her scooter..

Guddan started her scooty and drove from there..I need to talk to her so I followed her..

GUDDAN'S POV 

I took my sling and looked at myself in the mirror..

Blowing a kiss to myself at mirror, I whispered to myself my mantra which I do everyday..

"You are best guddan..people will speak, ignore them..tumhe pata hai tumse ho payega"

Winking at myself, I left from there to visit an orphanage..

I love children..they are just cute and so carefree, always smiling..that one's mood can lit in seconds seeing those innocent souls..

Not that my mood is bad today..its a good day..

But, I am free so decided to pay a visit to children there at orphanage..

I grab the keys of my scooty and left from there..

...

"Oof! Yeh traffic" I mumbled as I was stuck in traffic..

I was waiting for traffic to clear.. when I saw a old lady crying and begging on footpath..

Parking my scooty to side, I went towards her..

Seeing me coming towards her, she cried and begged me..

I have nothing at that time but a chocolate bar in my bag..so I gave it to her..

She happily ate it and I talked to her..

After talking to her, I came to know that 2 weeks ago her son left her here saying that he will return but he didn't and its obvious that he will never..