30❤ MAAFI

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

"DJ" Rahul nudged Daadi..

All members were settled down on dining table and having breakfast..

"Haa kya hua?" Daadi asked him..

Rahul pointed towards guddan who was having her breakfast silently, well she was eating less and playing with the food more because it was difficult to eat with one hand..

The bahus after seeing Guddan's hand wanted to threw some taunts but closed their mouths seeing AJ and remembering his words..

Daadi nudged Akshat who nodded at her while eating.. 

"Apni biwi ki fikar nhi hai tujhe? Dekh bichari se khaya bhi nhi jaa rha hai.." Daadi told him 

"Akshat beta guddan ko apne haath se khilade..woh kaise khayegi ek haath se" Daadi said to Akshat in a loud tone enough for everyone to hear..

Hearing her guddan looked at Daadi, then at Rahul who winked at her to tease her and then finally at her husband who was there sitting with a blank face having breakfast..

She gulped and told Daadi "nhi maa mein khalungi khud..jyada nahi lagi hai haath mei"

"Aise kaise? Nahi Akshat khilayega tujhe aur kaise lagi haath mei tere" Daadi asked 

"Khuch nahi Daadi woh bas halka sa kaanch lag gaya tha" guddan told her..

"Kaanch? Kaise?" She asked 

"Khuch nhi maa bas bathroom ka mirror tut gaya tha" Akshat replied this time

"Dhyaan rakh beta aur aise kaise tut gaya sheesha?" 

"Maa aap tension mat lijiye..theek hai sab..aap breakfast kijiye" guddan told her 

"Theek hai" 

"BB khilao na guddan maa ko" Rahul told him

Akshat rolled his eyes but turn to guddan..

"Koi nhi mei khalungi" guddan said 

"Chup chaap khao khaana" Akshat ordered her..

"Gussa mei hu inse aur attitude yeh dikha rahe hai" guddan mumbled when akshat tear a bite of roti and placed near Guddan's mouth..

Akshat raised a brow at her telling her that he heard her and guddan mumbled 'whatever'..

Guddan opened her mouth and Akshat made her eat the bite..

Her lips brush with his fingers sending shivers down to both of them..

Both of them get stilled for a moment but then recover from the daze and continued having breakfast..

There at the back all were in 'awww' except the bahus..obviously 

They were having a peaceful breakfast when the door bell rang..

"Mei dekhti hu" guddan stood up..

"Koi servant dekh lega guddan tum khaana khao" Akshat told her..

"Arre woh sab kisi na kisi kaam mei busy hai..Mera breakfast ho gaya mei dekh leti hu" guddan said and left to open the door..

As she opened the door it was like she became a statue...

She just stood there with a blank face as she looked at her father and sister standing in front of her..

"Aap Yaha?" Guddan whispered