14❤ KOMAL

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

Guddan came out of his father's hold and her father kissed her forehead..

But..The perfect father-daughter moment has to be ruined by the villain of Guddan's peace..Kaushaliya..

"Guddan..ek dhanka dupatta nahi la sakti tu.." she said throwing a dupatta in her hands..

Guddan hold the dupatta standing in front of Kaushaliya..

Moving her graze from her mother she peered at the dupatta..

"Isme kya kharabi hai?" Guddan said pointing at the dupatta..

"I told you to bring a orange one not a yellow" Kaushaliya complained..

"Toh kya farak pad gaya..aapke suits ke saath toh yellow bhi acha lagega" guddan said clearly showing that she is tired and doesn't want to go to market again..

"Nahi..tu abhi jaa aur isse change karva ke aa" Kaushaliya ordered..

"Maa" guddan whined lightly..

"Kabhi toh chain se jeene do yaar" guddan murmured in a low voice that one couldn't hear..

"Jaa abhi.." Kaushaliya said in a strict voice before turning around..

"Huff.Jaana hi padega" with this guddan left the house..

She reached the market and as she was getting off her scooty she saw a girl coming out of a store with a man..

Guddan zeroed her eyes at the woman trying to figure out where she had seen her..

Suddenly the 'Haldi and Mehendi' day flashed in her mind and then it clicked to her..

"Yeh toh Komal hai.." she said to herself..

 "Par yeh yaha? Aur yeh kaun hai iske saath?" Guddan asked herself standing near her scooty..

"Daal mei khuch kaala-" guddan was thinking it when the scene in front of her proved her point..

Komal kissed the man she was walking with and then walked intertwining hands with him..

"Komal ki shaadi toh unn uncle se ho rhi hai na? Aur yeh toh woh nahi hai..Iska Matlab...Komal.. " she stopped..

"Cheating?" She doubted

"Dhappa!" A voice came from behind her startling her and she flinched before turning around to came face to face to Rahul.. 

"Mr. Rahul?" She said..

"Kya bola tha meine..Mr.rahul nahi..only rahul" he said 

"Okay! 'only rahul'.." guddan joked and they both shared a chuckle..

"Tum yaha?" Guddan asked 

"Hmm." 

"Kya kar rahe ho?" She asked 

"Joh aap kar rahi hai.." he replied..

"Shopping?" Guddan asked 

"Not actually..just making my legs pain because of my BB.." he said 

"Pehle aapke dupatte ke liye hum ghume aur ab pata nahi BB kya lene gaye hai " Rahul continued looking at the confused face of guddan..

"Ohh" 

"Hmm" 

"Well..aap shopping karti toh dikh nahi rhi..khuch baat hai kya?" Rahul asked

"Nahi toh" guddan shrugged..