39❤ TROUBLE IN PARADISE

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited..

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Mid-night and you sitting on terrace with breeze playing with your hair and moonlight falling on you..sounds very peaceful, right?

Same is with guddan..Guddan was sitting on the terrace by the pool with her legs dipped in the cool water of pool..looking at the moon she was peacefully lost in her thoughts..her headache was gone but still sleep was far away from her..

She was too lost in her own moment that she didn't even notice someone has come and took his place beside her dipping his legs in water also..

"Rahul" gudan said as she turned her gaze and recieve a 'hmm' in response..

"Tu yaha? Soya nahi?" Guddan asked him..

"Haa..aap bhi yaha itni raat mei?" Rahul asked

"Hmm..neend nahi aa rahi thi" guddan replied 

"Same" Rahul mumbled 

"Kya hua?" They both asked together and looking at each other shrugged "khuch nahi bas aise hi" They replied again together and then chuckle..

"Tu aaj ke baare mei soch raha hai na?" Guddan asked

"Aapko kaise pata?" Rahul asked back..

"Kyunki mei bhi soch rahi hu" guddan said 

"Aapko bhi lagta hai meine saraswati ko jyada daat diya?" Rahul asked her looking at her..

"Haa bhi aur nahi bhi" gudan replied 

"Matlab?" Rahul asked 

"No because it's good you know to respect women and you raise your voice if something wrong happens in front of your eyes and yes because Saru bahu is your wife Rahul and mistakes happen but you can not raise hand on your wife or straight away say her to leave this house" guddan explained him..

"But maa what she did was intentional  and she thinks so low of you" Rahul kept his point and emphasize on 'intentional'..

"What she thinks about me is her perspective Rahul..no one can change it but yes time can..like today she realized she did wrong one day her perspective will also change" guddan told him..

"You are too good maa..like too good and you always see good in others, even in their mistakes" Rahul said 

"For a good and peaceful life we should always stay positive..aur pata hai mujhe na in sab ki aadat hai..logo ko lagta hai mei galtiyo ki dukaan ho aur meri life mei roz koi na koi naya drama tha..shaadi se pehle akele handle kara ignore karke aur shaadi ke baad bhagwaan ne mujhe lucky itna bana diya" guddan said looking at the moon and Rahul let out a sigh..

"Pata hai rahul kabhi kabhi hume logo ko maaf kar dena chahiye specially jab woh apne woh..yeh dikhane ke liye nahi ki hum kitne ache hai par isliye taaki unhe pata chale ki hume unn par trust hai abhi bhi aur woh yeh trust ab kabhi na tode" guddan make him understand and Rahul looked at her..

"Pehle mei yeh soch rahi thi ki agar aisa ho jaata ya waisa ho jaata aaj toh kya hota..par phir meine chod diya kyunki mujhe trust hai apni family par, ki mere saath woh hai toh kya galat ho jaayega..tum bhi Rahul trust karo Saru bahu par..Jitni galti uski hai utni galti parv ki hai..parv ne Saru bahu ko aadha sach bataya aur aadha sach na Rahul jhuth se bhi bura hota hai" Rahul nodded looking at guddan and gave him a smile which he reciprocated..

"Tumhe bura lag raha hai na tumne aaj Saru bahu par haath uthaya?" Guddan asked and looking at front in water Rahul nodded..

"Aise hi Saru ko bhi bura lag raha hoga abhi..toh jaao usse baat karo..hmm?" Guddan said keeping her hand on his shoulder..