40❤ THE WORST NIGHTMARE

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited..

AUTHOR'S  POV 

(Recap) Few hours later..

" Hum bas abhi ja rahe hai hospital..please aap apni aankhein khole rakhiye" Laxmi requested to guddan and guddan nodded wincing in pain holding her stomach and trying to open her eyes but failing as her eyes started closing amd darkness started engulfing her..

Laxmi's voice and everything got blurred for her as darkness embrace her in it's arms..

FLASHBACK (FEW HOURS AGO)

After breakfast, Saraswati and Durga left to some work while Daadi, guddan and Laxmi went to kitchen..

Guddan was doing the dishes when Laxmi said "Daadi, ghar mei groceries khatam ho rahi hai" 

"Acha..rukja mei kehti hu shyam ko woh jaakar lekar aayega" Daadi said 

"Par daadi woh toh yaha par hai hi nahi" Laxmi said 

"Hum le aate hai samaan ghar ka" guddan said wiping her hands on the cotton cloth apron wrapped around her waist preventing her clothes from getting wet or dirty..

"Waise yeh bhi theek hai..hum dono jaake le aayenge samaan" Laxmi nodded..

"Theek hai phir tum dono le aayo" Daadi said 

"Aap itne list bana dijiye samaan ki..hum kapde change karke aate hai" Laxmi said and guddan nodded with her..

"Theek hai" Daadi said taking the writing pad and pen kept on the refrigerator..

After few minutes guddan and Laxmi  came downstairs and Daadi handed them the list and money..guddan place them in her purse and both left from there..

Guddan going out took out her phone and texted Akshat about her and Laxmi going to market.. 

'Okay. But who will drive? Driver is with me' his text reads..

"Laxmi bahu" guddan called Laxmi bahu who was walking ahead..

"Haa" Laxmi said turning back..

"Driver toh Jindal sahab ke saath hai..hum kaise jaayenge?" Guddan told her..

"Koi nahi guddan..mujhe driving aati hai" Laxmi said 

"Ok then" guddan agreed with her and texted same to Akshat..

'Okay then and be careful both of you' his text read..replying back a Ok guddan kept her phone inside and both of them sitting in car left to market..

"Boss guddan aur Laxmi akele gaye hai ghar se bahar" a man who was keeping an eye on guddan informed on call..

"Time bilkul sahi hai..koi khatra nahi hai hume bas ab tumhe pata hai kya karna hai" a commanding voice came from other side..

"Ji boss..iss baar aap disappoint nahi honge" the person said and with a 'hmm' sound from the other side the call ended..

.....

After a few hours of shopping, Guddan and Laxmi both were  moving towards the car with few bags of things in both of their hands..

"Ek baat bolu guddan" Laxmi said 

"Haa boliye na Laxmi bahu" guddan said 

"Tum itni bhi buri nahi ho guddan..Matlab jitna meine ya Durga di ne socha tha..tumhe aaye hue ek mahina ho gaya aur hum sabko change laga apni life mei.. ek acha change aur AJ bhi toh kitna badal gaye" Laxmi said smiling..