22❤ FOR 2 DAYS

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited..Do not hesitate to comment if there's mistakes..

GUDDAN'S POV 

I woke up when a growing pressure struck my lower body..I want to wake up but my bed is too comfortable.. just for two minutes I snuggled more into my bed for my happiness.. not only mine but my beds happiness also..you know my bed also doesn't want me to leave it as it is hugging me tightly...

But...

Wait...

Bed doesn't do hugs? Right?

Then...

It stuck to me..I am not sleeping on the bed..I am basically on my husband with his arm wrapped around me..

It's first time he is also cuddling with me..

Progress I see...

What? Progress? Kya keh rahi hai guddan?

'Arre uth toh ja aunty' My mind mocked me and then I again realized that I am snuggling into my husband..

I tried to stood up..keyword: tried

But I couldn't because his arm was around me..

Suddenly, he pulled me a little making my breath hitch and my head went back on his chest where it was before I woke up..

Anyone could hear the loud thumping of my heart..

My dear heart pump the blood slowly..why so rush?

But, Is he also a cuddle person like me?

It's good if he is..then he will not scold me to trouble him because of cuddles.. I will say that he also likes cuddles..

I raised my head and my gaze fall on his face..

His eyelashes are so beautiful and long..girls will definitely envy his eyelashes like I am doing right now..

His right now messy hair were falling on his forehead..

'Touch his hairs' My mind said 

No!

'Yes'

I said No..

'I said yes' 

I will not listen to you..

'I will also not listen to you and you dried his hair yesterday what's the problem in touching his hair now' 

Ugh! Ok fine!

I carefully forwarded my hand and roamed in his hairs..

His hairs are soft..how? My hairs are not that soft..

First eyelashes and now hairs too..

I envy you Jindal sahab.. 

'Oye yaar dekh toh kitna handsome pati mila hai..' my mind butted in again..

Tu meri sub consciousness hi hai na?

'Haa'

Toh meri taarif kar..kam sundar nahi hu mei..

'Yeh joke tha na' it mocked

Shut up!

Ignoring the voice I again looked at him to see his infamous frown painted on his face and he was stirring a little in his sleep and he is no more holding me..

Then a shrill voice came...

Ringggg!!

Due to the sudden voice I abruptly shift and fall down..