49❤ LOST

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Not edited...feel free to tell me the mistakes..

....

(The day of trip)

"Mumma, plane!" Aru jumped seeing the aeroplane in front of her..

"Yes baby" Guddan said pinching her cheeks..

 "Mumma, will we go inside it?" Aru asked and guddan nodded making Aru squel more..

"Papa jaldi chalo!" Aru tugged on sleeves of Akshat's shirt and Akshat picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheeks and said "Chalo" 

"Yeah...Mussoorie jindals are comingggg!" Rahul squealed excitedly making everyone laugh and the Jindal family settled down in plane waiting for take off..

"Mumma, window seat" both Aru and aarav demanded for window seat and Durga and Guddan exchanged seats with their kids now sitting beside their husbands as kids looked outside through windows.. Akshat kissed Guddan's temple and wrap an arm around her and soon the announcement of taking off was heard..

After half and hour of flight, half of the Jindal family members were asleep while guddan was engrossed in a magazine, Akshat was looking after all arrangements for their trip..

"Jindal sahab" guddan called him..

"Haa jaan" Akshat said keeping side his phone..

"Thank you for coming in my life" Guddan said to him resting her head on his shoulder..

"Kya hua sahiba ko?" Akshat asked her..

 "Khuch nahi bas mann kiya toh bol diya.." Guddan shrugged and Akshat pecked her lips "I love you"

"I love you too.." 

They looked at their daughter with adoration and guddan thought loudly "kitni jaldi badi ho rahi hai Aru..one day she will be away from us" 

"Aaj badi senti ho rahi ho..kya hua?" Akshat asked her..

"Pata nahi..aisa lag raha hai khuch hoga aaj" guddan said being in her thoughts..

"Ohh..acha ya bura?" Akshat asked 

" Mujhe woh bhi nahi samajh aa raha..ajeeb si feeling aa rahi hai" guddan said and pouted..

"Apne dimaag ki train ko rok do..yeh joh tum jyada sochti ho na uska natija hai bas.." Akshat said and guddan sighing nodded her head..

Finally after 1 hour and 40 minutes, jindals come out of plane and inhaled the air of mussoorie..

"I am having a feeling we are going to have many memories with this place" Rahul said and everyone nodded..

"Chalo jaldi hotel chalte hai..Kis chij ka wait kar rahe hai hum" Saru said impatiently..

"Haa" Durga said and soon everyone waited airport and head to the hotel..

Soon they were seem to check in the hotel and getting ready for their trip..

Around 11 am in morning they left for their trip..

"Woahhhh.." everyone was suprised seeing the interior of the bus..

The seats of bus were replaced with pillows and mattresses..