11❤ DANCE

♡Happy Reading♡

(Not edited)

HAPPY MAHA SHIV RATRI 🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV

(A few weeks later)

"65000.." Guddan said to her father counting the money with a blank face..

Still the relationship is sour between revati and guddan..

'I should have taken Siddhi's number..how will I prove chutki that parv is really wrong' 

The thought does not leave Guddan's head as from that day she is trying hard to mend her and Revati's relationship..

"Abhi 10000 aur chahiye" her dad said 

"Hmm..khuch karti hu mei" Guddan said still with a blank face..

She stood up taking the money in her hand to keep it in a safe place when she heard someone calling her with a sob..

"Di!" 

Guddan looked ahead to see revati coming, no, rushing towards her..

"Chutki-" Guddan was cut off by a..hug..

Saying, guddan is shocked and happy will be an understatement because it's the first time in these weeks revati has called her di and this hug..it's unexpected..

Revati was sobbing hugging guddan as tightly as she could..

"Kya hua chutki? Tu kyu ro rahi hai?" Guddan asked lovingly as she cupped Revati's face and a small smile adorned Guddan's face..

"I am sorry di..I am really really sorry..please mujhe maaf kardo..mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi" Revati sobbed and hugging her again..

"Chutki.." guddan called her and cupping her face again wiped her tears..

Guddan pulled away and grabbed the glass of water from the table..

"First stop crying..have some water and tell me what happened" guddan said handing chutki the glass of water.. 

Nodding slightly revati drink the water to stop her sobs and said to guddan..

"Di..I am sorry..I know mei ek achi behen nahi hu..joh-" guddan intrupted her in between..

"Let me decide whether you are a good sister or not..okay?" Guddan said 

"Par di..joh bhi hua usme aapki koi galti nahi thi..saari galti meri thi phir bhi meine aur maa ne aapke saath bura behave kiya..aap itni achi ho..khud ki galti na hote huye bhi aapne mujhe kitni baar sorry bola..mujhe uss parv se protect kiya aur meine-" revati said 

"Parv, huh? 'Parv ji' Kaha gaya" guddan teased revati to lighten up her mood and air quoted the quoted words..

"Di.." Revati whined..

"Acha..tereko Kisne bataya parv ke baare mei" Guddan asked 

Suddenly, the floor under her feet seems very interesting to Revati and she looked at it while fidgeting her fingers..

"Chutki..tu mujhe bata sakti hai na" guddan said putting her hand on Revati's shoulder..

"Woh..mei parv se milne gayi thi aaj" revati started and guddan fisted her hands..Revati never listened to Guddan when guddan told her not to meet that parv..

"Parv ko nahi pata tha ki mei usse milne aa rahi hu" she continued 

"I thought to suprise him but got suprised myself when I saw him with a girl whom I think is siddhi and he was addressing her with 'biwiji'.." Revati said as her eyes welled up with salty water again..