45❤ YOURS...ONLY YOURS

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited 

AUTHOR'S  POV 

"Kya aap sach mei humse pyaar karte hai?"

Guddan asked Akshat making him dead stop in his tracks and turn to her..He looked at her and she looked at him, her eyes trying to get the answer of her question..The silence was eating her up making her feel like she asked wrong question and made the things awkward but it was not that..Akshat can confess right now easily as he had this chance but again he is entangled in all the 'what ifs' but now he decided to once listen to his heart and take a step towards the love of his life, marking the start of a new beginning for them..

He turned to her and guddan didn't remove her gaze from him..doing best to hide his smile he teasingly said "maybe" 

Guddan saw his lips twitching upwards and him doing not-so-good efforts to hide his smile and trying to get the truth from him she whined "Jindal sahab..please.." 

"What is this 'maybe'?" Guddan asked pouting..

"Maybe means shayad" Akshat replied simply shrugging..

"Theek hai mat bataiye..hum jaa rahe hai" Guddan said crossing her arms to her chest and turn around to left from there..

She must have walked 2-3 steps pouting and mumbling in anger about her not-so-romantic husband when Akshat hold on to her arm and pulled her to him making her back crash to his front with his one hand around her stomach and other on the side of her waist..Guddan's one hand was under his hand while she put other on his hand..guddan turn her face to look at him and saw him already looking at her with a smile and an emotion unknown to her whirling in his eyes..

The big mirror beside them in the lobby did good as Akshat turn them so that they are facing the mirror..He put the hand, on the side of her waist, around her stomach and put his chin on her shoulder leaning down and looking into her eyes from the mirror while saying..

"Yeh ladki dekh rahi ho?" He asked pointing at guddan from the mirror..

"Iss ladki se pyaar karta hu mein..kabhi socha nahi tha phir bhi pata nahi kab, kaise isse itna pyaar ho gaya ki mein bata bhi nahi sakta..koi normal story nahi hai humari balki sabse alag, ajab si jaise bhagwaan ne khud iss jodi ko banaya aur saraya ho..koi normal first meet nahi hui thi humari balki iss ladki ne toh mere muh par cake hi maar diya tha jab meine isse pehli baar dekha uss yellow suit mei aur naak pe gussa (guddan giggled looking at Akshat from the mirror) phir dusri baar yeh mujhse mandir mei takrayi aur uss waqt pehli baar meine isee apni bahon mei thama par socha nahi tha ki humesha ke liye thaam raha hu" Akshat said while guddan look at him lovingly, completely lost in him..

"Aapko sab yaad hai?" Guddan managed to whisper out and akshat tugged her hair strands behind her ear and continue saying with a smile..

"Aur nahi toh kya..ek ek pal yaad hai..bhagwaan ne toh humari kahani tab se hi likh di thi jab hum dono ke haath se tumhara mannat ka nariyal gir kar tuta tha..aur kaise yaad nahi hoga ek ek pal..Har ek pal ki apni hi kahani hai..mandir ke baad humare letters exchange hona..Mera tumhara peecha karna phir tumhara restaurant aana..tumhara mujhe reject karna jab meine tumse shaadi ke liye pucha (Akshat chuckled saying and remembering that) phir haldi aur mehendi ka din aur phir shaadi.. aisi shaadi kisi ki nahi huyi hogi jaisi humari hui (guddan laughed softly) aur phir dheere dheere kaise yeh dastaan aage bhadi, hum dost bane, mujhe tumse pyaar hua..tumse shaadi khuch aur soch kar ki thi par ho khuch aur gaya..subah jab uth ta hu tab tum agar meri bahon mei nahi hoti na toh ajeeb sa lagta hai..bina humari woh nok-jhok ke bina din itna khali lagta hai..tumhari itni aadat ho gayi ki do minute nahi dikhti na toh bas aisa hota hai ki tum mere paas aa jao"