34❤ 'EVEN WORST HAS SOME GOOD IN IT'

♡ Happy Reading ♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

It was lunch time and guddan has called Akshat hundred times till now but either the call is not answered or he has simply switched off the phone..

Worried by this neglecting behavior of his, guddan pace around the room playing with her phone..

For the 'n'th time she called Rahul.. 

"Nhi boss lady na hi bigg boss apne cabin se bahar aaye na unka assistant khuch bata rha hai aur na hi woh phone utha rahe hai..mein keh rha hu aap restaurant aa jaiye ek baar" Rahul said 

Guddan was also debating on the question to whether to go to the restaurant or not..she just want to make sure that he is okay..

 Finally coming on decision, she decided to tell someone to make a healthy lunch for him and herself take it to him with medicines in case he still had fever..

She changed her clothes, took her phone and purse and went downstairs..

After half an hour..

She picked up the lunch and keys of her scooty and hurriedly left for restaurant..

...

She reached the restaurant and entered to find a thick air of silence surrounding the restaurant..

Last time she visited, there was hustle bustle and today it feels like the restaurant is empty too like his heart..

She already knew his cabin so she went there and found his assistant there..

"Good afternoon ma'am" Mr.Gupta wished her..

"Good afternoon Mr.gupta and please don't call me ma'am, guddan is fine with me" guddan politely said 

"Okay guddan" he smiled at her..

"So.. your boss is inside?" Guddan asked 

"Since morning" the reply came..

"Can I go inside?" 

"Umm-" assistant gave a nervous smile..

"I will ask him-" he said but guddan cut him off..

"Phir toh woh mana hi karenge..mein aise hi Chali jaati hu" guddan said 

"Sir gussa-" assistant tried But again was intrupted..

"Tumhare sir ka gussa bhad mei jaaye aur nahi jaayega toh hum khud taxi mei chod kar aayenge.. unki health unke gusse se important nahi hai" guddan said and knocked at the door of his cabin..

"Gupta?" A questioning voice came from inside..

Guddan nudged the assistant to say a loud 'yes' and Gupta has no option but to do as he was instructed..

"Ok come in" Akshat's voice came from inside..

Guddan showed a thumbs up to assistant and went inside slowly closing the door behind her..

Even though guddan decided to scold Akshat if he didn't listen to her but still she gulped and took a deep breath before facing her husband..

Akshat pretended to be busy as his eyes were fixed on  his laptop screen but only he knows he is just physically there but mentally he was somewhere else or maybe with someone else..His thoughts were too busy with Antra to even notice that guddan has entered his office..

"Bolo gupta" he said in a not-so-interested tone..

Guddan cleared her throat..

"Sir, your lunch" and said in a male voice..her try for a male voice made her laugh and expected same from Akshat but much to her dismay Akshat turn his gaze that was basically a glare to guddan..