37❤ RECEPTION

♡Happy Reading ♡

Unedited..

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Akshat was sitting on the couch all ready in the suit brought by guddan that day when guddan came downstairs with Saraswati and Laxmi behind her..

The spotlights fall on her making her catch everyone eyes specially her husband's eyes.. 

Akshat stood up immediately seeing guddan and his jaw touched the ground as he saw her all dolled up in golden saree with maroon jewelry matching his suit..

After the kiss and the phone call Akshat really didn't saw her upstairs but now it's kinda hard for him not to stare at her right now..the golden saree was draped around her so well and the colour was looking so good on her that she doesn't even need a spotlight..she is anyways shining like a star this evening..

There guddan aware of everyone's gaze on her become more nervous and chanted in mind 'focus on walking guddan, don't fall'

There guddan aware of everyone's gaze on her become more nervous and chanted in mind 'focus on walking guddan, don't fall'.. Her gaze fall on Akshat and then gaze didn't move from him.. the suit fitted him so well that she could trace his well maintained body and she literally drooled over her husband..his hairs perfectly done,his eyes on her with a smile playing on his lips..this was enough for guddan..

Akshat's eyes didn't leave her even for a second as she walked to the stage

Akshat's eyes didn't leave her even for a second as she walked to the stage..this is the first time he has seen her in saree, usually guddan always prefer to wear suits..

As guddan reached the stairs Akshat came forward and forwarded his hand to her..Guddan looked up at him and with a blush coating her cheeks she held his hand smiling..she climbed the 2-3 stairs there and stood up with Akshat..

"Awwwww" everyone admired the couple..

"Will you quit looking at me?" Guddan whispered to him..

"You kinda made that hard today" He whispered back making guddan blush even more hard that her cheeks would not be looking less than the colour of his suit..

"This husband of mine and his flirting" Guddan whispered to herself but Akshat heard her due to the closeness between them and he chuckled lightly..

Photographers now were busy to capture the two stars of the evening in their cameras when Rahul got the mic and steal everyone's attention..