4❤ DESTINY..?

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV

 Akshat told everyone about his decision of marrying again but on one condition that  the girl he will marry will just be the mother-in-law of bahus and daughter-in-law of Daadi with no expectations of love from him..

It's been 4 days since that thing and the work of searching a 'Wife' for Akshat is still in progress..All three bahus are very busy searching a suitable girl for Akshat..

One suitable girl is 'Komal' who is Laxmi bahu's cousin.. Laxmi is hell bent to make her Akshat's wife so that authority comes in Laxmi hand..

Bahus tell Akshat about Komal but he rejected her like he rejected the other 16 girls in these 4 days..

Daadi is tensed thinking about how Akshat's marriage will happen if he keeps on rejecting girls like this..

(A new day : In Morning)

"Lalla..mujhe mandir le chal" Daadi said to Akshat..

"Par kyu maa?" Akshat asked

"Mujhe panditji se teri shaadi ke liye baat karni hai" Daadi said

"Maa..aaj kaam hai restaurant mei..mujhe jaldi jaana hai.. kal chale jaana" Akshat said because he knew his maa will drag him with her in the temple..

"Teri shaadi se important khuch nahi hai..mei aaj hi mandir jaungi..aur tu mere saath chalega" Daadi said with finality..

"How can I deny you now.." Akshat sighed..

"Mera lalla" Daadi ruffled his hairs..

"Maa.." Akshat whined

He is a baby with his mother..

"I am not a kid anymore..stop ruffling my hairs" Akshat said combing his hairs with his fingers..

"Kitna bhi bada hoja tu..rahega toh mera lalla hi" Daadi said And she again ruffled his hairs giggling..

"Ab chale mandir?" Akshat asked 

"Haa chal" 

And with this mother and son left for mandir..

Everyone in Jindal bhawan feels happy seeing the strict AJ behaving like a kid in front of his mother and prays to God so that he can behave less strictly with them..maybe a little but stop being rude..

.....

In the temple, the priest told Daadi that when Akshat will break this auspicious coconut in front of God then there will be no more hurdles in his marriage..Daadi handed the coconut to Akshat and continued praying to lord krishna for well being of all and that all things happens without any hurdles..

Akshat came out of temple and waited for his mother to came and like it's written in fate as again on the same time guddan came in temple and bumped into Akshat againn.. due to this her hands touches the coconut little bit brushing with Akshat's hand and the auspicious coconut broke by both of them..

Daadi witnessed everything and here guddan was in Akshat's arms again..

It's like destiny wants them together and it is playing game to bound them together.

Guddan came out of Akshat's hold abruptly and stopped in front of him looking at him.

"Tumhe koi bimaari Hai kya? Takraane ki..jab dekho tab takra jaati ho" Akshat said 

Guddan narrowed her eyes and folded her hands to her chest..

"Hume koi bimaari nahi hai..lekin lagta hai aapko hai..logo ke raaste mei aane ki..especially mere..jab dekho tab mere raaste mei aa jaate ho.." guddan said and akshat looked at her amused..