48❤ARADHYA AND TRIP

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

It was night time and the sound of feet walking over the marbled floor of Jindal Bhawan and the soft sound of anklets can be heard in the hall of Jindal Bhawan mixed with Guddan's voice who was roaming here and there calling out for her dear husband and her cute little life, her baby girl..

"Jindal Sahab?" 

"Aru?" 

"Kaha chale gaye yeh dono?" She asked to particularly no one..

She saw Durga coming with a sleeping Aarav in her arms..

Durga saw Guddan and moved towards her..

"AJ aur Aru ko dhund rhi ho guddan maa?" Durga asked 

"Haa Durga bahu..Pata nahi kaha hai dono?" Guddan answered 

"Woh dono theater room mei movie dekh rhe hai" Durga answered chuckling..

"Ohh..lekin aap has kyu rahi hai?" Guddan nodded and then asked 

"Jab aap unn dono ko dekhoge na aap bhi hasoge" Durga said and left to tuck in Aarav..

Guddan shrugging padded towards the theater room and opened the door to saw her husband and 3-years old baby girl sitting on a fluffy carpet covered with blankets from head to toe with AC on Lowest temperature..

"Kya ho rha hai yaha?" Guddan asked controlling her laugh grabbing attention of the two important people of her life who were busy watching movie 'Frozen' selected by Aru aka Aradhya, the cutest member of Jindal family who is loved and pampered by...

"Kya ho rha hai yaha?" Guddan asked controlling her laugh grabbing attention of the two important people of her life who were busy watching movie 'Frozen' selected by Aru aka Aradhya, the cutest member of Jindal family who is loved and pampered by everyone in the house and loves to irritate her cousin brother Aarav..

"Mumma, movie!" Both squealed as Aru spoke in her baby voice and our Akshat Jindal copied his daughter..

Both father and daughter looked at each other..

Aru pointed her small, little finger at her father and said "no copy" which means not to copy her..

"You not copy me" Akshat told his daughter acting like her..

Aru made faces at her father and Akshat copied her again to irk her.. 

The father and daughter was intrupted by Guddan's laughter who can't control her laughter any more..

"Mumma.." Aru whined..

Guddan sobering up from her laughter session moved to the duo..

"Kya mumma? Movie dekhte waqt toh mumma ki yaad nahi aayi" Guddan pouted at her daughter putting her hands on either side of her waist..

"Papa copy me" Aru complained about her father completely ignoring Guddan's previous comment..

Guddan looked at her daughter's cute face and melted there..