46❤ NEW MEMBERS

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

(A pleasant Sunday morning)

Sunlight and light breeze escaping through the window filled the hall which is full of life, silliness and love..the chirping of birds mingled with the laugh in the hall creating a homie vibe which was now a habit for the people of Jindal Bhawan..

Who thought the people who lived in strict rules binding them now live happily and freely in the same house? 

The boring environment which can be witnessed months ago is long gone and well its a good, no, best change in the life of Jindals..

"Boss lady poha bahut tasty bana hai" Rahul complimented Guddan who for the very first time tried her hand in cooking using the recipe of her husband..

Everyone else there nodded with Rahul and complimented her and guddan smiled widely and replied a thank you..

"Maa, Durga bahu kaha hai?" Guddan asked Daadi sensing her non-presence..

"Haa aur kishore bhi nahi dikh raha?" Akshat added in between..

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata woh dono kaha hai" Daadi replied and the environment changed to tensed one as no one has any idea about whereabouts of Durga and Kishore..

"Durga di ki kal tabiyat bhi theek nahi lag rahi thi" Laxmi said and saraswati added with her..

"Subah se hi nahi dikhi Durga di"

"Mein phone karti hu un-" Guddan said but intrupted in between..

"Hamari baat ho rahi hai?" They heard the familiar voice of Durga who entered in the house at that right moment with Kishore..

"Durga bahu kaha chali gayi thi aap? Aap theek toh hai?" Guddan asked going near her..

"Mein bilkul theek hu Guddan maa..infact hum bilkul theek hai" Durga bahu replied smiling widely and emphasizing on 'hum'..

"Hum?" Guddan asked 

"Matlab Kishore bhai aur aap na bhabhi?" Rahul asked confirming and Kishore shook his head smiling..

"Kya baat hai Durga bahu?" Akshat asked her..No matter how comfortable all are now with each other but still somewhere Akshat do intimidate the bahus..

"Haa kya hua beta?" Daadi asked and Durga finally replied..

"I..I am pregnant" 

Eager much to know everyone's reaction? For starters everyone stopped completely..Rahul who was drinking water stopped and didn't care if the water is flowing out from the water bottle, Daadi was on cloud nine with her one hand on her mouth..well everyone was on cloud nine hearing the new..

In seconds with just those 3 words the whole tensed environment had a 360 change and soon everyone squealed in happiness and engulfed Durga in a big bear hug..

"Arre aree" Durga laughed balancing herself with the attack of hugs..

"Ab toh Durga bhabhi ko bhi Guddan maa ke saath bubble wrap mei wrap karna padega..koi risk nahi lene ka" Rahul said and everyone laughed and guddan pouted..

"Hum dhyaan rakh sakte hai apna aur ab hum Durga bahu aur baby ka bhi rakhenge" guddan said 

"Zaroor" Akshat replied sarcastically and guddan scoffed as everyone controlled their laughter..

"Abhi promotion hua hai na to youngest daadi toh guddan maa ko abhi bahut confidence hai" Durga said..

Guddan crossed her hands to her chest, "Me no talk" she said childishly huffing..