21❤ CARE

♡Happy Reading♡

Phew! An early update..do Comments and Votes..the chapter is Unedited.. do not hesitate to comment if there's mistakes..

AUTHOR'S POV

The terrace of Jindal Bhawan lit up in beautiful, calm moonlight and the water in the pool shines reflecting the moonlight falling over it..flaunty wind blowing and plants everywhere providing fresh oxygen with a clear view of the magnificent sky with the moon and the twinkling stars..

Can a place be more peaceful than this?

Thought Guddan as she roamed peacefully gazing at the moon, the wind playing with her open hair..she always loved the moon.. she just loves to stare at the beautiful masterpiece of God..  what she loves about is that besides its imperfections it still set the sun down everyday and proudly stood up in the sky lighting up everything..

It's not like guddan was sad or roaming with a heavy heart..her day was good enough and to her suprise her bahus troubled her less today...

'Effect of my husband!'

Guddan thought thinking about being the mother-in-law of three bahus...the teen deviya in her POV..

'Wait? My ? From where did that even came?..'

Guddan thought and shook her head trying Not to focus way to much on that silly topic..

She was all lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that she is going to fall into the pool...

She was about to lose her balance when a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her movement..

Yeah! Her personal bodyguard aka Humare AJ..

But...the problem is not solved..

Before guddan could even  balance herself she fell into water taking Akshat with her  who had no idea that coming on terrace will be a mistake today...

The love birds fell into each other's arm with akshat's arm around her waist and her around his torso..

Maybe 'falling into each other's arms' will be Akshan's thing..

The two pairs of beautiful black eyes met each other and the atmosphere and their situation was enough for the two to fell into their own world..

"🎶 Tere haathon mei ab meri lakeerein..Mere haathon mei ab teri lakeerein..Hum jud gaye aise ke dikhne lagi hai..ek duje mei hi apni tasveerein 🎶"

Guddan was the first one to came out of trance and abruptly came out of Akshat's arms pulling him also into reality..

"Dekhiye kya kiya aapne..pure bheeg gaye hum." Guddan said roaming her hands on her wet clothes still standing in pool with him..

"Humne kiya yeh sab?" Akshat asked amused..

"Ji Haa.. aapne aake humara haath pakda aur hume apni taraf kheecha jisse humara balance bigad gaya aur hum-" Akshat stopped her blabbering..

"Chup! Bilkul chup!" Akshat said and guddan shut up immediately..

"Aur sahiba ji yeh sab aapki wajah se huya hai..Kisne bola tha andhe hokar chalne ko..hum toh tumhe bacha rahe the girne se..par tumhe toh bahut shauk hai machli banne ka..hum bhi bheeg gaye hai..aur yeh sab tumhari wajah se huya hai" Akshat let out all and pointed at their wet selfs in the last part..

"Ho gaya bhashan (speech)pura?" Guddan asked in bore tone just to win the argument with him.. 

"Pura hua, nahi hua.. Isse tumhe kya farak padta hai..tumhe toh apni nautankiya hi karni hai" he said