41❤ BROKEN

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited..

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Laxmi roamed her hand on the small window of the OT door like she was touching Guddan..

"Mujhe kyu bachaya aapne? Mujhe bachane ke liye kya halat bana li aapne apni.. kyu mujhe dhakka diya? kyu sab akele saha? Itne selfless kaise? Aap jaldi se theek ho jaao guddan maa..aise nahi dekha ja raha aapko" Laxmi whispered crying seeing guddan who was inside OT lying unconscious almost lifeless with doctors around her treating her and different machines surrounding her and oxygen mask on her face..

The incident was playing in front of laxmi's eyes like a broken record as she sobbed..she slide her body down and curling up sat down by the wall..her back touched the wall with her knees close to her chest as she put her hands on her knees with her head resting on it..

There Akshat, Rahul, Vardhan and Kishore reached the hospital at same time..they entered inside and went to reception..

"Guddan Jindal? Emergency.." Akshat asked hurriedly..

"Yes sir..she is being operated in OT number 2..go straight and then left" the receptionist told them..

They all went in the instructed directions and soon their eyes fall on Laxmi sitting on  the floor beside the OT..

Vardhan went to her and bending down on  his knees he touched her hand and she flinched away from his touch gasping..

"Laxmi..it's me..vardhan" Vardhan whispered to her and she raised her gaze to see her husband..her gaze turned and fall on others..seeing her own family her body was feeling somewhere comfortable..

She looked at Vardhan and hugged him as tightly as she can..Vardhan nearly lost his balance from the sudden hug but maintained his balance and hug his wife back..he roamed his hand on her back and in her hair soothing her..

"Laxmi.." he whispered as Laxmi stopped sobbing..

"Kya hua?" He asked her as she pulled away from the hug..

"They..They m-molested us..they touc-touched us.." Laxmi whispered shivering like she felt that disgusting touch again..

"Gu-guddan maa..they b-beated her badly..I-I can't do anything-" Laxmi said stammering..

"Laxmi bahu.." Akshat whispered sitting close to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder comforting her..

"I-i am sorry AJ..I-I can't do anything..I can't..they-they were beating h-her and I can't s-stop it..guddan maa is in-injured so badly..she-she saved me and I-" Laxmi sobbed in his embrace..

"Shh Laxmi bahu.." Akshat rubbed her back consoling her..

"Bhabhi..they mo-molested you both?" Rahul asked..

Laxmi nodded and stretched her hands to show them the finger prints and the torn sleeves..everyone was silent like their mind stopped there..like how to react, what to do, they don't know..

"Nahi.." Rahul whispered breathing heavily as he moved to the OT to see guddan from the window who is in worse condition than Laxmi.. 

"Guddan maa..." Laxmi whispered but before she could complete she fell unconscious..her head on Vardhan's shoulder..

"Laxmi" Vardhan called her patting her cheeks..

"Doctor" Akshat shouted..

A nurse came there hearing noises and saw Laxmi unconscious..

"Mei Doctor ko bulati hu" she said and rush to call the doctor..

Soon doctor came and she is shifted in a room as she needed treatment.. Vardhan and Kishore stayed with her as Akshat went to guddan..