26❤ YEH KYA HO GAYA!?

♡Happy Reading♡

(Unedited)

AUTHOR'S  POV 

The big smile on Guddan's face was the evidence of her happiness for her sister's birthday and excitement to know her reaction on the cake as she carried the cake carefully..

Revati's eyes switched from her sister's face to the cake simultaneously with a big smile..

But it requires one moment to change life, right?

Anything can happen next moment.. our tears can change into a smile or our smile can change into tears..

Just like what happened with our Guddan..

One push..it required only one push to ruin everything..

As parv pushed guddan,  she fell on the floor with her head hitting the table..fortunately she didn't get hurt much..

But is it only physical pain we are talking about?

Though guddan didn't get much physically hurt but her emotional pain was enough to break her..

Her heart almost came out as the cake slipped out of her hand and was welcomed by the floor not only ruining the cake but ruining the evening, her and her sister's smile..everything.

Akshat was outside on the call not having any idea of what is happening inside..not knowing that his gudan needs him..

There, Rahul rushed to guddan shouting "Guddan Maa"...He hold Guddan's arm and helped her to sit up..

Guddan's eyes was fixed on the cake..her tears filled vision was not able to gather the fact that the cake prepared by her for the very first time for her sister is now ruined..though there is not even 1% fault of guddan but still will anyone understand it? No. The blame will come on her head only..

One side Rahul wiped her tears and  carefully held her and made her stand and on the other hand Kaushaliya was raging..

"Guddan!!" She growled in anger making everyone flinch and making Rahul lose his hold on guddan..

Revati also winced on her mother's tone but still was not able to stop her this time..her one voice was saying that guddan has no fault but other one was screaming that its her fault only and being aware of Guddan's clumsy nature she somewhere started agreeing with the screaming voice..

Kaushaliya marched towards guddan and held her arms in a tight grip making her wince in pain..

"Guddan..manhoos hai tu manhoos..pehle apni maa ko kha gayi aur ab mann nahi bhara toh humare peeche padi hai..chahti kya hai? Kyu humari khushiyo ke peeche padi hai? Pehli baar nahi ho rha hai yeh sab..humesha meri revati ki khushiyo ko barbaad karne mei lagi rehti hai tu guddan..kya bigada hai usne tera? Arre jalan hai yeh teri..jalti hai tu meri bachi se..kyu? Usse jyada pyaar milta hai isliye? Dhanke kaam kare hote to tujhe bhi pyaar milta par nahi..tu toh bas kaam bigadna jaanti hai..acha hai teri maa yaha nahi hai..warna sharam ke maare roz marna padta usse..ek tu aur ek teri maa..woh bhi tujh jaise manhoos ladki Humare palle chod kar chali gayi..Socha tha shaadi ke baad toh tere se chutkara milega par nahi..bhagwaan jaane kab tujh jaisi bala se chutkara milega" she left guddan with a jerk making guddan stumble on her feet..

She spatted venom and continued taunting guddan without caring about anything or even about the fact that they are having an audience..

Guddan lowered her face shutting her eyes closed as tears fall from her eyes freely not stopping..

'Kya hi galat keh rhi hai mumma? Kyu ro rhi hai guddan..sach hi hai toh yeh' guddan thought weeping..

"Tu kabhi nahi sudhregi..kabhi dhang se chata nahi laga na..ab toh had hi kardi tune..meri beti ka birthday toh chod deti.." Kaushaliya was non-stop with her taunts..