29❤ WHY?

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Akshat cleared his throat and guddan looked in other direction fake coughing..

"Woh.." guddan started trying to reduce the hot and awkward air around them..

"Woh aap maa ki photo yaha kyu laaye?" Guddan asked 

"Tumhe maa ki yaad aa rhi thi isliye" Akshat replied simply..

Guddan kissed the photo and mumbled "Inhe toh har pal miss karti hu mei" 

"Thank you" she whispered to Akshat..

"ab yeh thank you baar baar mat bolo tum" Akshat told guddan 

"Ok" 

Then guddan looked around the room and akshat looked at her confused..

"Ab kisko dhund rhi ho?" Akshat asked

"Aap ko toh dhund nhi rhi" guddan said still looking around with a finger on her chin..

" Phir kya dekh rhi ho?" 

"Hum maa ki photo kaha lagaye yeh soch rhe hai" guddan replied 

"Itni si baat" 

Hearing him guddan faced him..

" Toh Aapko pata hai ki hum yeh photo kaha lagaye?"

"Ji haa" Akshat nodded

"Bataiye"

"Laao photo idhar do" 

Akshat took the photo from her and move towards the wall where Antra's photo was placed..

Guddan looked at him shocked..Daadi have told her that the place of Antra can never be taken by anyone..

Daadi was right but Akshat is not giving antra's place to anyone he is just adding a place for guddan in his heart and he himself doesn't know about it..

Akshat hung the photo on wall and called guddan to offer some flower to it..

Guddan was emotional so she do it without saying anything..

'Thode se strict hai toh kya..dil ke kitne ache hai Jindal sahab' guddan thought with a smile kissing her lips..

"Mei fresh ho jaati hu" guddan said and akshat nodded but then Akshat realised he have tell something to guddan so he stopped her..

"Guddan" 

"Ji" guddan turn to face him..

"Woh mujhe tumhe khuch batana tha" Akshat said 

"Haa boliye" 

"Actually yesterday-" Akshat was cut off by the ring of a phone..

It was Guddan's phone..

"Ek minute" guddan said and went to pick her phone..

'Chutki calling' the phone screen displayed..

"Chutki kyu phone kar rhi hai mujhe?" Guddan thought loudly.. 

"Sorry bol rhi hogi woh..Har baar wahi bolti hai sorry" guddan said in a low tone and picked up the phone..

But the next second she was left in a puddle of shock and hurt..

Guddan turn to Akshat with moist eyes as she heard revati crying and telling her about her mother's arrest..

Seeing guddan, Akshat knew revati told her when he himself was going to tell her  in a calm way..