25❤ BIRTHDAY

♡Happy Reading♡

(Unedited)

GUDDAN'S  POV 

"Boo!" A voice intrupted me and I jumped on my place smudging my eyeliner..

"Aah! Bhoot!" I squealed keeping my hand on my poor heart and turn to see my sister..

Sister? No.  

An Evil Sister!

"Chutkiiiii!" I exclaimed as I turned my face to the mirror and saw my eye was black due to the irregular eyeliner which was applied..

All because of my sister!!

Itna mushkil se mei eyeliner laga rhi thi! *fake cry*

"Hahahaha" she laughed holding her stomach 

"Aaj toh tu gyi" I said and then take a pillow and smashed it on her face..

"Dii!" She squealed in shock due to sudden intruption..

I kept hitting her with pillow as she ran across the room..

I ran behind her and in no time we were on the bed jumping  and hitting each other with pillow..

"Khud toh ready ho gayi..mujhe toh hone de" I said in-between and she just laughed..

"Bahut hassi aa rhi hai na tujhe..ruk tu abhi" and then the pillow war turned into a tickling war as I tickled her and she tried to stop me..

"Di...s-stop na" she spoke in between 

"First say sorry" 

"Acha...s-sorry baba" she said and I stopped and don't know what happened to us but we both burst out laughing..

At the same moment mummy entered and enquired..

"Kya ho rha hai? Kyu itna Shor kar rakha hai?" She asked

"Khuch nahi mumma" I answered and she looked at revati..

Khuch toh kehti?

"Aur yeh kya revati? Saare baal kharab kar rakhe hai apne.." she asked her..

"Khuch nhi mumma..bas woh di-" she didn't let chutki complete..

"Haa..yeh teri di hi hai..khuch karna toh aata nahi bas kharab karna aata hai Har kaam" she taunted me as always and just like always I just put my head down listening everything..

"Maa aisa khuch nahi hai-" she again cut off revati and said..

"Faltu ka mat bol aur chal mere saath tere baal  theek karu aakhir meri bachi sabse sundar lagni chahiye aaj" she said to her and take chutki with her..

Chutki put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it lightly..

I know it she is just telling me to ignore it..

But, can I?

What wrong did I do? Will I ever get her love?

Love? It's a big thing I am asking but can she ever talk to me nicely?

Just a small thing I am asking lord krishna!

I shook my head and put on a smile..

Nope. Meri chutki ka birthday hai aaj..aise udaas thodi na rahungi mei..

I quickly got up and washed my wash and re-do my makeup which was nothing but some face cream, eyeliner and lipbalm.. 

I went into chutki's room with a bright smile and find out mumma was not there..