3❤ LETTER

♡Happy Reading♡

(Unedited)

AUTHOR'S POV

Guddan walked to and fro in the restaurant waiting for the owner to come..

She has no idea that it's Akshat..

She was walking lost in her thoughts when for the second time in the day she bumped into someone..

And that someone is again our Akshat.

Good job Guddan!

Akshat was holding her hand preventing her from falling down and she was standing in slanting position her back facing him.. 

She turn her face to looked at the person who saved her from falling down and her eyes widened as she saw that 'khadoos uncle' again..

"Haath chodiye humara, uncle!" Guddan said to him..

"Uncle?" Akshat asked 

"Haa..aur woh bhi ek number ke khadoos" guddan said 

"Ab chodiye-" before guddan can complete her sentence Akshat left her hand and as a result guddan hugged the table ahead of her as she didn't fall but because of loss of support she stumbled..

"Problem kya hai inhe" guddan mumbled angrily and stood up facing Akshat.. 

She looked at him to saw him glaring at her..

She also glared back..

"Hume lag jaati toh?" Guddan asked

"Toh kya? Tumne hi bola tha" he said 

"I said to leave my hand..not to push me" 

"I didn't push you..you Ms.clumsy lost your balance" 

"Hello Mr." Guddan said snapping in front of him..

"I am not clumsy..it's just the floor hates me, chair and table bullies me and the wall comes into my way..so what do I do in this..." guddan started blabbering..

"Shut up..will you?" Akshat said irritated by her blabbering..

"Mera muh..meri marzi..mei jitna bhi bolu..I have a right to speak.." guddan said 

"Ohh Godd.. Dekho..mei tumhari tarah khaali nahi hu..mujhe bahut saara kaam hai..kaam bolo aur nikalo yaha se" Akshat said to her..

"Guddan bhi free nahi hai..bahut kaam ha uske paas..and who are you to order me to get out of here" guddan said 

"Akshat Jindal aka AJ" Akshat said

"Toh mei kya karu?" Guddan asked in a bore tone

"Jis restaurant mei tum khadi ho..uska malik hu mei" Akshat said 

"Ohh..acha" guddan said in same bore tone but she was suprised by this newly found information..

"Chaliye toh time waste nahi karte..aap cake ke bill ke bache hue 3500 rupay de dijiye" guddan said forwarding her hand..

"Kis cake ke..joh tumne mere face pe lagaya tha" Akshat said 

Guddan bit her lower lip..

"See..I am sorry but not sorry for it" guddan said and akshat glared at her..

"You insulted my mom and guddan can't tolerate this" guddan said 

"Your mother did a mistake..and akshat jindal hate mistakes and the one who does mistakes" Akshat said