44❤ ACTION AND LOVE

♡Happy Reading♡

(Unedited)

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Akshat opened the door of the basement room where abhishek instructed him and saw three men tied to chair with their faces already bruised from punches, slap or whatever abhishek offered them..

As Guddan's eyes fall on them her breath hitched..her body and mind stopped working for once as their faces reminded her that day..her breath quickened as that day flashed in front of her eyes..her feet tried to drag her backward, to run away from them as she stepped one or two steps back but Rahul kept his hands on her shoulders from behind giving her support and strength to face ahead..

The three stepped inside with Akshat holding Guddan's hand and one hand around her shoulder with Rahul beside them..Akshat's aura reflected dominance and power and demanded the revenge of all the pain his guddan suffered because of these morons..

Akshat and Rahul glared at those three who visibly shivered while guddan was stuck in between the phase where she has to show courage or run away fearing.. before coming here she thought it would be easy to face them and give them an answer but as she came here she was proved wrong but she knew it maybe difficult for her but not impossible..that's why she took a deep breath closing her eyes and then opened them and stand upright with Akshat showing those three how strong she is..

The three sitting in front of them tied on chairs gulped as Akshat went towards them like a predator towards its prey..pin drop silence was there and one could hear the harsh breathings of those men from fear, Akshat cracking his knuckles planning to not to leave them just like that..

Akshat took a round around them eyeing all of them from top to bottom and went behind them putting his hands on the shoulders of the middle one squeezing his shoulders tightly making him wince in pain..

"Arre aaj hi-hello khuch nhi? Uss din toh madam ji se hi-hello karni thi..yeh bhi jaan na tha ki woh jaa kaha rahi hai..kya hua? Aaj nhi puchoge? Tumhare saamne hi toh khadi hai" Akshat said in a low dangerous voice making them remember their own words..

Oye Hoye..kaha chali madam ji

Arre arre..humse durr kyu jaa rahi ho

"Guddan" Akshat called her and signed her to come forward..

Guddan gulping came forward..

"Inhe batayo toh kaun hai hum" Akshat said putting more pressure on his shoulders..

"J-jindals" guddan mumbled out..

"Hmm..jindals" Akshat repeated humming and men gulped remembering what they said 

Kyu re ladki..tujhe kya lagta hai hum darr jaayenge

dekhte hai kaise bachata hai woh Akshat Jindal tumhe

"Kisko Inhone haath lagaya?" Akshat asked in low voice leaning down making the man shiver..

"Guddan Jindal aur-" Akshat stopped guddan..

"Pura bolo meri jaan" Akshat said 

"Guddan Akshat Jindal aur Laxmi Vardhan Jindal-" guddan said and akshat said in between 

 "Haa..toh chalo ab tum batao kya hona chahiye tumhare saath?" Akshat asked the men..

The man gulped and didn't answered.. 

"Speak" Akshat demanded..

"Sa-saza milni cha-chahiye" the other one whispered..

"Good boy" Akshat said patting his head and tugging at his hairs making him wince..