15❤ SHAADI AUR DRAMA

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

"Ab vadhu ko bulaiye" panditji said..

Akshat was sitting all dressed up in a beautiful groom sherwani waiting with a blank face for his soon-to-be wife..this marriage has no meaning for him..it's just a last wish of his Antra for him..

Komal knew it..she knew it she will never get love from this marriage but still she is doing to have the luxuries of jindals and she very well knew that being the mother-in-law of the three bahus she will have a good hold on the house of jindals and as Akshat doesn't care about his wife no one will say her anything for her affair..

The three bahus made their way to the bride's room to bring their soon-to-be  mother-in-law but stopped in mid-way as they heard a voice..

"Ek minute! Ruk jaiye.." a female and male voice came and everyone turned to the beautiful entrance of Jindal bhawan to see guddan and rahul standing there with Guddan and rahul raising a hand signing everyone to stop whatever they are doing..

"Kya hua? Guddan? Rahul?" Akshat asked standing and Daadi goes near Rahul and Guddan.. 

"Haa batao kya hua?" She asked

"Usse pehle..yeh ladki yaha kya rahi hai?" Durga bahu asked glaring at guddan..

'Sahi naam rakha hai Inka..Durga..Humesha aise rudra Roop mei rehti hai' Guddan thought ignoring durga's glare..

"Durga bhabhi agar aapne apne faltu ke sawaal puch liye ho toh mei khuch bolu?" Rahul said turning to Durga.. 

"Rahul!" Durga said sternly..

"Kya hua? Sab chilla kyu rahe hai?" Here comes the star of the night (sarcasm alert).. komal adorned in a red bridal lehenga with beautiful golden and kundan jewelry..

"Ohh..aaiye..aaiye.." Rahul said sarcastically..

"aapka hi intezaar tha" Guddan said continuing with Rahul and Komal raised her brow, her face laced with confusion and irritation..

"Waah! Tum aaj bhi aa gayi..kam se kam shaadi toh dhang se ho jaane do..bina kisi drame ke..kya karne aayi ho yaha? Kya Akshat se shaadi karogi ab tum?" Komal said eyeing guddan..

Guddan opened her mouth to say but closed it like a fish as Rahul said..

"Haa..guddan aaj bhi aayi hai..aur Humesha aati rahegi..infact ab woh iss ghar mei hi rahegi..aur haa, aapke aakhiri sawaal ka jawaab bhi Haa hai.." 

"What?" The bahus shouted and Guddan looked at Rahul just like Daadi and Akshat with confusion and shock written on their face..

"Haa..kyunki ab Komal se toh BB ki shaadi nahi hogi na" Rahul said 

"Par kyu?" This time it was Komal.. 

"Kyu 'nahi' pucho.." Rahul said emphasizing on 'nahi'..

"Tum apne boyfriend ke paas kyu nahi jaati? Huh? Usse shaadi karo na? Aur guddan ko meri guddan 'maa' banne do.." Rahul said adding special effects on 'maa' looking at Guddan and Akshat..

"What the hell it is!?" Komal shouted..

"Aawaaz neeche..chilla hum bhi sakte hu" Rahul said.. Guddan was just quite after hearing Rahul..

"Rahul tu khud ko sun bhi raha hai? Tu kya keh raha hai?" Kishore asked him..

"Kishore bhai..joh mei bol raha hu sahi bol raha hai aur mujhe Pata hai mei kya bol rha hu" Rahul said..

"Kya bola hai iss guddan ne tumhe?" Saraswati asked him..

"Khuch nahi..inhe toh khuch kehne ka mauka hi nahi Mila kyunki Komal ne hume sab khud hi dikha diya tha" Rahul said pointing at guddan and then at Komal..