17❤ AFTER EVERYTHING CHANGED..

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

The creak sound of door filled the room and guddan raised her gaze to look at Akshat who just entered in the room roaming his hands in his hairs seeming a little irritated..

Ohh! Maybe Rahul and others teased him a lot..

Akshat looked around and frowned when he didn't find guddan..

Akshat's gaze lifted and settled upon guddan on the almirah in his room..

"Tum Almirah ke uppar kya dhund rhi ho? Apna dimaag?" Akshat said eyeing guddan..

Guddan amused by his comment, narrowed her eyes and said..

"Apna nahi aapka" she said mockingly turning his comment to him..

Akshat rolled his eyes.."Utarne ka mood ho toh utaru jaana..warna wohi so jaana" he said ignoringly and started taking his night clothes from his cupboard..

"Puchenge nhi ki hum uppar hai kyu?" Guddan asked looking down at him..

"Not interested" Akshat deadpanned..

Guddan rolled her eyes.. "Ab aapne puch hi liya hai toh bata dete hai..aapka room na aapka nahi cockroaches ka hai..Pata hai aapko yeh baat?" Guddan said 

"Really? Mujje nhi pata tha..Kaha hai cockroach?" He asked glancing upon her..

"Woh dekho aapke bed ke paas" guddan pointed..

Akshat shrugging placing his clothes on his shoulder looked around the bed and after few minutes saw a baby cockroach..

 "Seriously guddan?" Akshat asked glancing at guddan..

"Mujhe aise mat Dekhiye.. ab baby cockroach ho ya  bada cockroach..cockroach toh hai na" guddan said 

"Bada yeh chota sa cockroach khuch kar dega" Akshat said tapping hie slipper cladded foot on the cockroach killing that little insect right there..

"Ab aap neeche aane ka kasht karengi mohattarma?" He asked cocking his brow..

"Theek hai.. theek hai.." guddan said and came down but lost her balance and going to fall when akshat forwarded his both hands and catch her..

She fall into his arms stumbling him a little..her eyes closed tightly not planning on opening soon because of fear and hands clutching this shirt tightly.. he looked at her and thought..

"One piece hai yeh ladki.." he shook his head looking at her..

She opened her eyes and came face to face to Akshat..

"Pata nahi tum kab girna band karogi" he said placing her down..

Guddan glared at him "You Mr.black coffee-" her words died in her throat when he ignored her and went into bathroom slamming the door close..

"Yeh aur bahuye kam hai..joh cockroach bhi hai yaha" guddan thought looking at the dead baby cockroach below..

With a disgusting face she slid it beneath  the bed with her slipper claded feet to make it out of her sight..

She shrugged and sat down on bed waiting for akshat to come so she could go and change..

.......

Changing in comfortable clothes and putting her hairs in a low messy bun Guddan came out of bathroom sighing in comfort and ignoring Akshat went to the other side of bed..Today's events have worn her out and she just wanted to sleep right now..