32❤ RAIN

♡Happy Reading♡

AKSHAT'S  POV 

I get out of the car as I loosened my tie and hang my coat over my shoulder..

As I walked towards the main door of house I heard some humming from the garden..

Leaving my coat and bag there I move towards garden to see guddan humming while watering plants..

She was watering the plants while roaming her hands on the leaves and flowers with a smile playing on her lips as she hummed a tune with a blush adoring her cheeks..

I move towards her and stood behind her..she still didn't notice me.. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped sensing a new touch..she turn around and....

And faced the water pipe at me splashing all water on me.. Her eyes were wide in shock at first bust soon it turned into a playfull smile..

"Guddan" I shouted stopping the flow of water at me with my hands..

She laughed hearing me and said "Haha.. aur daraiye hume.." 

"Guddan stop this water right now..pura bheeg gaya hu mei" I said stepping back but more I moved more she aimed the water at me..

"Waise bhi aap subah naahe nhi the..ab naha lijiye" she said laughing..

"Khuch bhi guddan" I said trying to glare but ohh! this water..

"Guddan bas-" I tried to speak but she aimed the water right at my face..

Ohh god! This disastrous wife of mine..

'But a cute disaster' My mind intrupted..

Somehow after a lot of efforts I grabbed the pipe and turned it towards my wife wetting her in the process as she covered herself by bringing her hands in front of her..

"Ab aaya  maza..hasso ab" I mocked her..

"Jindal sahab.." she whined like a child telling me to stop..

Suddenly she started coughing and I immediately drop the pipe and rushed to her..

I rubbed her back but soon she stood up straight and started laughing..

"Ullu banaya" she started laughing like a child..Ohh ,this was all her act..

"Was this a act?" I still asked..

"Yes..I should really win Oscar for my acting" she exclaimed..

"Haha..bahut funny tha" I faked laugh and glare at her..

"Mere pet mei dard ho gya haste haste" she said sobering up from her laughing session and rubbing her stomach..

"Nhi aur haso tum" I mocked her..

"Tussi gussa ho gaye?" She cutely asked 

"Koi nhi..ho jaayo" she then shrugged..

"Haa waise bhi tumhe kya farak padta hai" I said 

"Aur nahi toh kya" she said playfully to tease me..

"Ruko tum" I said as she ran ahead and I ran behind her..

"Agar hum ruk gaye toh aap hume pakad lenge" saying she ran.

"Pakad toh hum tumhe aise bhi lenge" I said and ran behind her..

Suddenly, it started raining..

Our steps halted as the water poured down on us..first drop by drop and then like a shower..

"Baarish" Guddan squealed and relished the feeling of rain by opening her arms wide.. I felt a smile tugging on my lips..

She came towards me and held my hand dragging me with her..