28❤ FRIENDS

♡Happy Reading♡

Unedited..wrote it very fast to double update..enjoy!!

AUTHOR'S  POV 

Ride to home was a silent one..pin drop silence..

Akshat tried to talk to her but decided against it to give her time..

Guddan lost in her thoughts looked outside the window gazing at the blur world around them..

Just one question for which guddan is searching an answer.. 

Is she that bad that know one can love her? Don't she deserve love?

They reached home and akshat called guddan..

"Guddan" 

No response.

He put his hand on her shoulder and shook her lightly..

Her chain of thoughts broke and she looked around to take in her surroundings..

She looked at Akshat and he asked her..

 "Chale? Aa gaya ghar"

Guddan nodded and came out of car..

They entered the house..

"Jindal sahab" guddan called him in a low voice..

"Haa bolo guddan" Akshat said 

"Hum kamre mei jaaye? Agar koi kaam nahi hai toh" guddan asked 

"Haa..tum kamre mei jaao aur rest karo change karke.. mujhe thoda kaam hai mein aata hu thodi der mei" Akshat told her

"Theek hai" guddan nodded and left from there..

"Guddan" Akshat called her stopping her midway.. she turned her head to see him..

"Tumhe apne hi room mei jaane ke liye meri permission ki jarurat nhi hai.." Akshat told her..

"Okay" guddan smiled at him and he nodded..

As guddan left from there Akshat instructed one servant to call everyone except guddan and daadi in his study.. 

Servant only nodded hearing his strict voice and left from there..

'AJ gusse mei lag rhe hai sabko jaldi se keh deta hu' that servant thought..

Akshat went into his study..

He opened his jacket and put it on his chair before sitting on it..

He rolled his sleeves upto the elbow and rest his hands on the table with the support of his elbows.. he intertwined his hands and wait for everyone..

Soon, everyone came one by one and were scared seeing Akshat there sitting in an intimidating position with a very strict look..the look he have when he is beyond angry..

As everyone stood in front of him he eyed all of them and specially his daughter in laws.. his narrow gaze was fixed on them like trying to interpret something..

"Kya hua? Koi khuch bol kyu nahi raha?" Akshat asked them.

"Ohh Haa.. hum Jindal parivar ke log toh muh mei dahi jama ke rakhte hai, hum kaise bolenge?" He said in a mocking tone before anyone could say anything..

"Big B woh-" Akshat silenced Rahul.. 

 "Tu toh chup hi kar..kaha tha? Wahi tha na..toh khuch bola kyu nhi tu" he scolded him..

"BB woh mei bol rha tha..woh toh Saru aur dono bhabhi ne mujhe rok liya..Vardhan bhai aur Kishore bhai ko bhi khuch bolne nahi diya" Rahul said in a low tone looking down..