5❤ GUDDAN🤦‍♀️

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

A new day..

It's been few days since Akshan's last encounter and everything is..good?

Yeah..everything is good..just the bahus are sandwiched between work..as they have to handle the household work and the work of finding a 'suitable wife' for AJ..

And AJ..he is busy with his restaurant and rejecting girls..the thoughts revolving in his mind are about Antra, the second marriage thing and..guddan.

He is frustrated that Guddan is not leaving his mind from the moment the marriage thought came into his mind..

Well, since our Akshat is busy in Guddan's thoughts.. Let's see what our Guddan is doing..

(Gupta's house)

"Guddan!" 

"Guddan!" 

Kaushaliya called guddan..

"Aayi Maa!" Guddan shouted from her room combing her hair or rather should say playing with her hair and comb..

The comb was tangled in her hair and she is trying to untangle it..

Still trying to remove the comb from her hairs she started walking to go to her mother who is not shutting up and continuously calling her..

Walking, she didn't see the door in front of her and banged her head with it..

"Oww!" She rubbed her forehead with one hand and her one hand still trying to remove the comb..

"Offo! Mei tumhe kabse bula rahi hu aur tum yaha darwaaze se dandiya khel rhi hu"  Kaushaliya came and said to her..

"Nahi maa..bas hum aa hi rahe the..ab bolo kya kaam hai aapko" guddan said busy with her hairs and soon the comb untangled but the teeth of comb broke..

"Guddan tera khuch nahi hoga..apne baal tak comb nahi kar sakti tu" Kaushaliya said slapping her forehead..

"Kya maa..ek comb hi toh hai..hum naya le aayenge" guddan said in a bore tone throwing the comb into the dustbin..

"Khair..tumse yahi expect kar sakte hai..abhi mei bahar jaa rahi hu..Mere peeche se koi gadbad mat kar dena.." Kaushaliya said 

"Okkk!" Guddan sang..

"Aur kitchen mei toh bilkul bhi nahi jaana..revati khaana bana degi" Kaushaliya said and guddan nodded 

"Ghar ka dhyaan rakhna.." Kaushaliya said emphasizing on every word..

"Aye Aye captain" guddan saluted dramatically..

Kaushaliya shook her head and left from there..

Guddan came in the hall and sat on sofa beside Revati..

"Chutki!" She called her 

"Di" Chutki called her busy in her phone..

"Kya tu bhi Chutki.. pura din iss phone me ghussi rehti hai.." guddan said slightly hitting her head..

"Aisa khuch nahi hai d" revati said switching off her phone and keeping it aside..

"Anyways, kya kare?" Guddan asked

"Koi movie dekhe?" Revati suggested 

"But you have to cook" guddan said 

"Di..maa na parlor gayi hai..dekh lena 4 ghante se pehle nahi aayegi.." revati said