18❤ FIRST DAY OF THE YOUNGEST SAAS..

♡Happy Reading♡

(Unedited)

AUTHOR'S POV 

Walking, or should I say stumbling? Yes. Stumbling is better..

So, stumbling Guddan finally made it downstairs somehow in that saare and heels which are hell for her..

The devils of her life who makes Guddan more clumsier.. 

"Good morning daadi" She wished the first person she saw in the hall who seems out to be her favorite person in this house..

"Good morning beta..tu comfortable hai na?" Daadi wished her kissing her forehead and then asked..

"Haa?" She answered confused as she had no idea what to see about being comfortable as it's only one night..merely few hours of her in this house and right now in that saare and heels 'struggling-to-be-comfortable' suits her situation most..

Soon, everyone came in the hall with AJ on phone talking to someone or not talking just barking orders to whoever was there on other side..

 "Good morning guddan maa" Rahul wished and honestly guddan felt weird hearing an endearment like 'maa' for her..

"Uh..g-good morning" she wished and everyone else also wished their morning greets..(well, hello to all the readers too)

"Lalla..Teri abhi abhi shaadi hui hai" Daadi scolded her son..

"Haa toh" Akshat replied still engrossed in his phone..

"Arre yeh kya baat hui BB..aapki shaadi hui hai..aur aap abhi se hi kaam mei ghus gaye..arre thoda guddan maa ke saath time spend kijiye" Rahul nudged him..

Akshat looked at him with a look 'I-don't-care'..

 "Ab aisa mat karo bigg boss..Pata hai aapki wajah se mujhe Kitna kaam karna padta hai..ab kya mujhe aapke liye date bhi set karni padegi guddan maa ke saath..Jab ki aapki shaadi ho gayi hai" Rahul said to him..

And ignored.

Rahul huffed as Akshat ignored his blabber..

"Acha guddan maa..kya banaogi aaj aap? Mei toh pakk gaya yeh saraswati ke haath ka khaana kha-kha ke" Rahul said to guddan..

Aur yeh lo Bhaiya.. guddan ko ek jhatka aur..

Jisne daal mei namak ki jagah cheeni daal di thi woh kya khaana banayegi.. 

"Isse khuch banana aata hoga tab banayegi na" Durga bahu taunted..

"Maa..mei restaurant jaa rha hu..kaam hai" Akshat said intrupting a useless conversation which was all about taunting guddan..

"Khuch khaata toh jaa" Daadi said..

"Nahi maa..late ho raha hai..aur bhuk lagi toh restaurant mei kha lunga" Akshat said and left not before glancing at his bahus and saying.."she is your saas..so, respect her..you are jindals and you should know how to respect someone..and specially when that someone is your saas and 'My wife'.." 

The 'teen-deviya' as guddan calls them looked at Akshat like they heard something weird..very weird.

Can't a husband tell someone to respect his wife?

Not only the bahus but  Rahul, guddan and all others also looked at the retreating figure of the Akshat Jindal..

'He is really unpredictable' guddan thought..

'Arre main problem par aa guddan..ab khaana kaise banayegi' Guddan's mind mocked her..

 'Huh? YouTube videos?' She answered inwardly..