47❤ A NEW PHASE OF LIFE

♡Happy Reading♡

 ✨🪔Happy waali Diwali to all of you!!🪔✨

(Unedited)

AUTHOR'S  POV 

A deep pall of silence covered the hall as Guddan looked at the retreating figure of Akshat confused, many questions flooding her mind while other members stood there not knowing what to say but just giving sympathetic look to Guddan..

*Thud*

They heard something breaking and become tensed and scared as what must be happened..

Guddan without wasting a minute rush upstairs to Akshat..

She opened the door and found Akshat sitting on the edge of bed, his face in his hands and the vase on the side table now on the floor, shattered into pieces..

Guddan carefully went towards Akshat and placed her hand on his shoulder..Akshat looked up and saw Guddan's worried face..

"Jindal sa-" Guddan couldn't complete as she was abruptly stopped in between when Akshat pull her to him and make her sit on his lap..Akshat wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her more closer, like he wants to embrace her all in that moment, he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck hiding himself from every bad thing and sorrow that life has store for him..

Guddan roamed her fingers in his hairs helping him to relax..Akshat somewhere felt at peace he was finding in this situation where his heart and mind are fighting, he could atleast think more clearly now..

After holding guddan to himself for some time, he lift up his hand and cupped her face with one hand and kissed her forehead and  cheeks before saying "I am sorry guddan" 

Guddan,  confused asked him..

"Kya hua Jindal sahab?" 

"Mujhe tumhe pehle bata dena chahiye tha par...bas nahi bata paya" Akshat said 

"Baat kya hai Jindal sahab? Kya nahi bataya apne hume?" Guddan asked him wanting her answers clearly..

"Tumhe pregnancy mei complications ho sakti hai" Akshat said making guddan frown..

Before guddan could further ask him questions Akshat stopped her and said..

"I know tumhe kya puchna hai..tumhe yaad hai na woh tumhara aur Laxmi bahu ka incident" Akshat asked her hesitantly because he doesn't want her remember that but he has to..

Guddan nodded quietly, her heart beat quickened..

"Usme tumhe khuch internal injuries ho gayi thi aur joh major thi woh tumhari uterus par thi..usse tumhe kaafi problems hui hai waise aur pregnancy ke time par bhi ho sakti hai" Akshat explained her..

"Kaisi problems?" Guddan asked hesitantly..

"Yaad hai how initially you got so much tired just by walking up stairs? how you complained about pain in lower abdomen? And your pain during your monthly time has also increased after that?" Akshat asked her and guddan nodded..

"But I thought the pain was because of some hormonal change?" Guddan said confused and akshat shook his head..

"It was because of your injuries and your uterus has become very weak..we don't know if your body is capable of carrying baby for 9 months" Akshat said 

"Doctor said if your uterus has not healed properly or is not ready to hold the baby then anything could happen..you may not able to carry after 4 or 5 months or you may have rough time or..." Akshat trailed off at last..