2❤ FIRST MEET

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S POV 

A good morning in Jindal Bhawan..

"Lalla!!" Daadi (the eldest member) called her son, Akshat Jindal..

"Aaya Maa!" Akshat shouted from his room and after 5 minutes he came downstairs wearing his watch..

"Chale?" Daadi asked 

"Ji maa" Akshat said..

Yesterday, was Akshat's birthday and it's like a routine that every year after Akshat's birthday (the very next day)..Daadi and Akshat will go to temple together and after doing her puja and praying to lord krishna Daadi will give Akshat the letter written by the love of his life (Antra Jindal) who is no more in this world..

And this year, he will receive the last letter written by Antra which will also state her last wish..

Sitting in the car and instructing the driver, Daadi and Akshat went to temple..

.

Akshat's phone rang as they were about to enter in the temple..

"Maa..aap mandir mei puja kar lijiye..mei yahi hu" Akshat said 

"Theek hai lalla" Daadi said as she move inside the temple and Akshat picked up the call nodding..

After sometime, Akshat hung up the call and was about to turn around to move inside the temple when someone bumped into him..

(Will get back to Akshat..Let's see what is happening in Guddan's life)

"Good Morning, papa" Guddan wished her papa as she came in hall all ready..

"Good morning guddan beta..kahi jaa rhi hai?" Her dad asked..

"Ji dad..Mandir jaa rahi thi" Guddan said 

"Apne Lord Krishna se keh diyo ki tujhe thoda sudhar de..Pata hai kal kitni bezzati hui humari..khud toh khuch karti hai nahi aur humari Revati ka career bhi nahi banne degi" here come the villain of her smooth, peaceful life..

"Keh dungi aur yeh bhi ki aapko bhi kahe ki guddan ko thoda pyaar kar lo" with this guddan left Gupta house grabbing the keys of her scooter..

"Meri subah toh ho gayi achi" guddan mumbled sarcastically starting her scooter..

"Tum bhi na Kaushaliya..kabhi toh uss bachi ko pyaar karlo" her dad said to her mom shaking his head at her odd behavior..

"Woh aapki beti hai..meri beti sirf revati hai..aur woh guddan..beti kam, sir dard jyada hai" and with this Kaushaliya went into the kitchen..

Here, guddan applied brakes and stopped in front of the temple to spend time with her favorite lord krishna..

"Helloo lord krishna.. " she mumbled joyfully joining her hands and smiling..

And, with this she started talking to the idol while mumbling everything her heart holds..

After sometime, when she was completed with all the talkings and puja, she started exiting the temple by walking backwards (as it's a ritual that you don't have to face your back towards the god)..

Due to this, she bumped into someone and the thaali of puja in her hand kissed the ground..

The flowers in the thaali showered on her and on the someone who hold her by wrapping his one hand around her waist and using second hand to grab the coconut which was about to land on the floor..