38❤ AFTER RECEPTION

♡Happy Reading♡

AUTHOR'S  POV 

(Recap ) "Mrs. Jindal" Akshat called her with a smile adoring his face and left behind her..

As Akshat left the room, he looked here and there for guddan..

Finally he found her with Revati talking and chuckling..

There guddan was talking to Revati when she started feeling dizzy again..She put her hand on her forehead and revati asked her "Kya hua di? Aap theek ho?" 

Guddan shook her head and said " Haa, mein theek hu" 

Guddan felt a presence beside her and turning around found her husband looking at her..

"Di, mein aati hu abhi" Revati told guddan with a teasing look and left from there leaving both of them alone..

Guddan nodded as again her vision started getting blur due to dizziness..She slightly stumbled on her own feet and her back touched Akshat's front..

Akshat's hand automatically gripped her shoulders and he frowned looking at the tired look on her face with her eyes trying to close slowly but fighting to stay open..

"Guddan?" Akshat called out her..

"Hmm" She hummed and Akshat turned her around..she rested her head on his chest as Akshat asked her "guddan tum theek ho?" and roam his hand on her back lightly..

No response.

He got more worried as he didn't receive any reply..he pulled away her a little to feel her body limp and look at her face to find her....unconscious.

"Guddan" Akshat called her out loudly tapping her cheek but guddan didn't budge..

Hearing Akshat calling out guddan everyone averted their attention to them and family members ran to them..

"Guddan Maa!" "Guddan beta!" 

Rahul and Daadi called her out shocked and panicked to see her unconscious when she was fine minutes ago..

"Lalla guddan ko leta de beta" Daadi told akshat..

Akshat nodding bend down a little and holding her with one hand on her back and other on back of her knees he lifted her up in his arms in bridal style..Guddan's hands were limp on her sides as her head fall back in unconscious state..Akshat walked towards sofa with others trailing behind him and laid guddan down on sofa and quickly sat down placing her head in his lap and started rubbing her hands..Meanwhile Daadi instructed Rahul to bring water for guddan and call the doctor..Rahul quickly nodded and dialing doctor's number ran towards kitchen to fetch water..Soon, he came back and handed the glass to Akshat and moved aside to talk to doctor..

"Ek dum se kya ho gya guddan ko?" Daadi asked 

"Pata nhi maa..abhi tak toh theek thi bilkul" Akshat answered his whole concentration on guddan.. he roamed his hand on her forehead lightly pressing it and rake his fingers through her hairs..he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead mumbling "guddan, wake up!" 

There, saraswati smirked and thought "Koi nhi guddan..ek baar toh bach gyi..par ab kya? Mere bhai ko belt se marwaya tha na AJ ko seekha ke..tsk, tsk, ab raho bhuki aur pyaasi" 

Laxmi saw her expression and thought "Yeh ho na hi iss Saru ka hi kara karaya hai..AJ ko bata deti hu phir baad mei koi mujhe khuch nhi bolega" 

Durga rolled her eyes and thought "ab pata nhi kya naya tamasha hai yeh iss ladki ka?" 

 "Arre ab kya ho gaya?" One of the ladies said there who was also there on the day of 'muh dikhai' rasam..

"Pata nahi..phir koi naya tamasha hoga iss ladki ka yaad hai muh dikhai waale din kaise kheer se nahi hui thi" another one said taunting..