50❤ THINGS TOOK A DIFFERENT TURN

♡Happy Reading♡

So, this is just an alternative ending, the main ending will be part 49 titled as 'Lost'.. this story ends there but this is just an alternative ending..

This chapter is basically that guddan dreamt of that incident and it didn't happen in reality and so our Akshan is not dead and here's a happy ending for the readers👇

Not edited..

AUTHOR'S POV 

(The day of trip ~ Early morning)

"Aahh!" 

Guddan abruptly woke up from her sleep startling Akshat and Aru..

She was gasping , her hand on her heart..

She sighed when she look at her surroundings and came to know that all of that was a dream..

"Guddan, you okay?" Akshat asked her side hugging her while sitting..

"Mumma" Aru called her in sleep..

"I am okay..now" Guddan whispered still coming out of her dream caressing Aru back to sleep..

"Bad dream?" Akshat asked her and Guddan looking at him nodded and hugged him..her face hidden in the crook of his neck and Akshat adjusted her in his lap..

"Mujhe iss trip par nahi jaana" Guddan said to him remembering her dream..

"Kyu? Tum toh itni excited thi?" Akshat asked her..

"Nahi..mujhe feeling aa rahi hai khuch bura hoga..aur yeh sapna..agar sach ho gaya toh? Nhi..mujhe nahi jaana aapse, Aru se ya baaki gharwalon se dur" Guddan said hugging him..

"Guddan kya sapna tha woh?" Akshat asked rubbing her back to console her..

Guddan told him that dream which was nothing but the break fail, their falling..

"Guddan woh bas ek bura sapna tha..waisa khuch nhi hoga" Akshat told her..

"Nhi..mujhe nahi jaana ab bas..aur waise bhi yeh subah subah ka sapna hai" Guddan said

"Gudd-" Akshat tried to speak but guddan said before him..

"Nhi..hum yaha par hi koi family picnic arrange kar lenge..mujhe nhi jaana toh ab bas nhi jaana" Guddan said stubbornly..

"Acha ok..hum nahi jaa rahe..happy?" Akshat gave in to her request and asked her..

Guddan nodded hugging him and they remained like that for few minutes when Akshat felt her even breathing indicating that she's asleep..

He laid down her on bed properly and then saw the time which was 5:30 am..

Akshat kissed Guddan's and Aru's forehead before going downstairs..

He saw everyone awake doing last minute things before the flight, Akshat felt bad but told everyone about sudden change in plans..

Everyone was sad but then agreed when Daadi said that maybe it's an indication from God that it's not safe to go..

All went to their room to catch some sleep as it was too early for them according to their usual time..

Akshat went upstairs and saw Guddan and Aru cuddling which each other