𝟎𝟐 § 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚

When they had gotten their suitcases out of the car the couple shared, Kai's two new roommates immediately came out of the apartment building, taking the bags from Beomgyu to offer their help

When they had gotten their suitcases out of the car the couple shared, Kai's two new roommates immediately came out of the apartment building, taking the bags from Beomgyu to offer their help. "Like a mom, really," grinned Kai, who had flipped his backpack over and poked Beomgyu in the side, who immediately reached out to swat his hand away.

The two younger ones chuckled.

"At least they're helping you with your luggage, Kai," Jisung said with a grin so wide you could barely see his eyes. "Is your mom going to come over and help you put things away?"

"I guess not," he laughed, embarrassed, scratching the back of his head. "I haven't visited her in a while. She wasn't thrilled the first time."

At the words, even Beomgyu's ears perked up and his brow furrowed as he passed one of the suitcases to his friend. "Did you even let your mother know you were moving?" he asked the blond Hawaiian. Because he knew that the latter didn't visit his mother often and rarely talked to her on the phone, so this question immediately came to his mind.

"Well," Kai muttered, lowering his head. "I'll just tell her the next time I see her. It won't make that much difference to her after all."

Yeonjun put the suitcase on the floor in front of him because it was probably going to be a while before they entered the apartment. But Beomgyu had gotten his answer and instead took the suitcase back to follow Chenle and Jisung as they slowly made their way. Fortunately, Kai only owned these four suitcases, one more had been added that Beomgyu had been able to spare. And much of the furniture had been newly purchased, including a desk and a bed. Also from the dubbing artist. According to this, Kai had not been so wrong in his mother's comment.

"You should still call your mother," Beomgyu said gently as they climbed the stairs.

The two boys' apartment looked very cozy even at first glance, and Kai found his way right in, having spent countless days here since Chenle and Jisung had moved in two weeks earlier. The door was open and Kai entered his new home first. It was a relatively large apartment and his room was also larger than the last one.