38 § 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒

"Hyung!", Kai greeted his oldest roommate with a broad smile

"Hyung!", Kai greeted his oldest roommate with a broad smile. And this one persisted not only because his buddy, former workmate, and father figure would soon be getting married, but also because Soobin and Taehyun had actually managed to get the Daisy up and running one last time.

The music was good and the club was completely full. Some of the faces were unfamiliar, at least to Yeonjun.

However, there was no sign of Beomgyu far and wide.

"Nervous about your own bachelor party yet?" asked the blonde chick, who was dressed pretty casually today. A black sweater with a washed-out yellow smiley face printed on it and most of his blond hair was tucked under a black beanie.

"Ah," Yeonjun, who was glancing back and forth around the room looking for his fiancé, patted his roommate on the shoulder, "a little little maybe." Since the groomsmen had planned this evening, he also had no idea what he would experience today. At all, because one of them wasn't even here yet. Mere Soobin approached the two with a round of drinks. "Did you get lost for a minute?" asked Yeonjun, amused at not seeing the blue-haired man for several minutes.

"Nonsense," Soobin laughed, but didn't give Yeonjun any of the drinks, even demonstratively turning away from him. His head nodded to Kai, who dutifully held a banana shot in his hand, just waiting for the black-haired man to take it off. "Since you haven't really done much to find the love of your life so far, you're going to have to do something today, Junnie. You'll get your first clue from Kai today."

"Is this a game of hide-and-seek?" asked Yeonjun, grinning slightly, then he took the shot from him and boxed the Huening's shoulder. His eyes were wide and you could tell he was willing to find Beomgyu. "What clue? Tell me!"

Hissing, the Hawaiian rubbed his shoulder but grinned because his roommate looked like a drug-sniffing dog in work mode.

So he took a deep breath and said, "The stage is your spotlight, that's where you'll find the little wight."

Snorting, the fiancé stretched his neck to look toward the stage. But from here he could not see his friend. "What a rhyme," he chuckled, raising the shot glass. "Cheers!"